Chapter 20. Saphire POV.

Passion. Desire. Lust.

The only thing I could have thought about from the moment he kissed me. Who am I kidding? From the moment I met this guy all I could think about was those three things.

He carried me upstairs like I weighed nothing, he didn't even break a sweat, that aroused me even more, as if I wasn't already dripping with need. He was kissing and nibbling on my neck, sucking on that one spot that made me go crazy. How is it possible that he knew my body so well.

We entered his room and it was just like the rest of the house. Beautiful in an elegant kind of a way, simple with a closet and a nightstand on each side of the bed, but then you turn left and see, basically a library. Floor to ceiling bookcases almost fully filled with hard covers, thin books, giant books, it had a seating area right next to it, near a window. It looked so calm and inviting but G's attention to my neck made me look away.

„I knew you'd like that better," he said before he dropped us both on the bed.

„Like what better?" his hands went from squeezing my ass to caressing my thighs, all the while his mouth marking my skin. I had trouble reigning in my emotions. I did indeed want to go and look at the books one by one, but his tongue over my skin was doing miracles.

„The books," his hand reached my breasts and as he started massaging them my hands brought his head to my mouth. I needed him, I needed our kiss to tell him how much he meant to me and how much I want him, for the rest of my life.

„Well, that wasn't hard to guess," he took of my shirt, staring at my bra which he was so against wearing that morning. That argument seemed like it happened light-years ago. „A girl that wants to be a writer likes books, how shocking... ahh," my bra was ripped off and his mouth latched onto my nipple like it was his lifeline. He started sucking hard, no transition, no building up the tension, he just went at them like a starved man. Altering between one and the other.

He then decided to start biting and I lost all my cool. I started squirming under him but all I did was add more friction to my aching pussy and now I wanted him even more. My nails were scratching his back, leaving marks all over him and if his still growing erection above me didn't hint it well enough, his growl told me just how much he was enjoying this.

„You're right, that wasn't shocking," he pinched my erect nipples and I bucked under him, „but I think tonight will be."

„How so?"

„Well," his hand moved lower on my body until it cupped my pussy, wetness spread all over his fingers even through my panties, „something tells me that you won't be so innocent between the sheets as you pretend to be in real life," his finger moved around my panties and found my clit. He pressed on it, like he pressed a magic button my hips went up and a gasp escaped my mouth. He didn't wait before he put two fingers in me and I yelped, moaned, made some unrecognisable sound, and stopped his hand.

„It's been a while G," I looked into his eyes but even though I knew he heard me, something told me that he was not going to take it slow, that he couldn't, and that realization only made me burn hotter.

„I won't lie to you and say I will take it easy, because I can't. Not when I want you this bad, but if at any time you start hurting or it gets too much, you tell me and I will stop, okay, I would rather cut off my own dick than hurt you and bring you more pain then you can take."

„I know, I trust you," and I did, I trusted him with my whole being, because every time I thought he would flee, run in the other direction he did the exact opposite. He stayed and fought for what was his, and the truth was I was his in every way possible.