In the Deepsea Metro....

In the Central Station......
No one's POV

Last time the three agents were in the middle of moving the first Thang they acquired from their last test to the central station. "Man this thing is sure heavy..." (y/n) says as she pushes with the others. "Yeah but it's a good thing we are doing it together!" Goggles says. As they got there they see Captain Cuddlefish there by the tent. "Old man didn't I say stay in the train?" (Y/n) says she put her hands on her hips. "Nah I wanted to be here instead of that crowded place...." Cuddlefish said.

Captain Cuddlefish walked up to the Thang we pushed in

Captain Cuddlefish walked up to the Thang we pushed in. "So this is a Thang?" Captain Cuddlefish asks. "Yeah it looks oddly familiar for some reason...." (y/n) explains. "Yeah but it's our first Thang!!!" Goggles says as he hugs her shaking her abit. Hachi smiles while (y/n) whacked him for shaking her too much. She then pat his head and smiled. "So if we collect more we are good?" Captain Cuddlefish asks the Advisor. "Yes that is correct" it said. "Keep completing the stations to locate the rest" it continues. "I wonder what this Thang is...." Goggles questions. "Indeed" Cuddlefish agreed. "Its a....." (Y/n) pauses as she saw them stare in interest, then again she didn't want them to know what the advisor plans to do once all the pieces get collected. "Maybe it's for pickling stone???" Goggles said wondering. "Should we try pickling some veggies??" Cuddlefish says as he held some on hand. Where he even got those veggies. "Do they all like Pickled vegetables??" Hachi said out loud thinking. "Huh?" (Y/n) looks at him. He looks at her smiling.

Hachi's POV

Inklings are sure interesting, I mean these two are relaxed and carefree. Then again (Y/n) is like me a Octoling but acts so different than most would, then again I barely gaining my memories. (Y/n) heard my mutter so now I shall just smile to hide that fact she heard, but it doesn't seem like it's working cuz she still staring at me. "Dont you think they're very carefree???" I ask her she nods instantly. "Very I mean where you have the time to pull things out, your the same with the ice packs???" She says smiling. "OF COURSE IT'S NOT FOR PICKLIN' STONE YA DOLT!!" Someone said in the transceiver. "Wait that voice..." (y/n) drifted, I looked at her. She seemed to recognize the voice. "The transceiver is retorting!?" Me, Goggles and Gramps said together. (Y/n) didn't react at all. "Is it alive" Goggles said giving a big smile. "No! You an idiot?" The voice said. "Who's you?" Gramps said shocked holding it.

Pearl's POV

"Yo yo! You askin' who I am?" I said smirking. "Omg! Your so cool Pearlie!" Marina said smiling. "I'm Pearl aka MC Princess with..." I started. "Marina! You can call me DJ Hyperfresh!" Marina finished happily. "Omg! It's off the Hook! Don't get cooked, Stay off the Hook!" Said a feminine voice, I didn't recognize her, she must be a fan. "Yeah it's Off the Hook!" I recognize that voice. "Oh my" Marina reacted with a gasp. "That voice!" I say. "Its Goggles from the Idiot Team!" I say. "I can see that Princess, well nice to meet ya! I'm (Y/n) aka Agent 7!" The female voice said. "I think you mean The Blue Team, Pearlie" Marina added. I like this girl's approach. "Nice to meet ya too Agent 7!" "That's right!" Goggles said not correcting me. That's when Agent 7 began to explain their situation.