Splatfest Time!!

Your POV
At the Square

"Its Splatfest time!" Both Pearl and Marina says. "Yahoooo! Splatfest! I've been itching for one this whole time!" I say excited while I hang out with Goggles and his team. "Yaaay!!" Goggles says. "That means its your first Splatfest" Glasses says. "Yeah! To think I get to experience it" I say excited. "Well I'm glad your excited to participate" he says smiling. "Yeah!" I say. "Okay everyone, our Splatfest theme this time is 'Funnyman' vs 'Straightman'!" Marina says. "Choose a team and vote!" Pearl says. We then headed to the team choosing board. "I wonder which to choose..." I say. "Which to choose..." Glasses says as well. "So um....what's a splatfest?" Goggles says smiling. "Wait, you don't know!?" I look at him shocked. "Its a festival" Headphones explains.

 "Its a festival" Headphones explains

"Oh okay!" Goggles says. Then him, Beanie and Bobble were dressed in Japanese festival gear. Bobble and Beanie hitting the drums while Goggles and the jellyfishes danced. "Beanie!? When did you get here?!" I say as I saw her here. "Oh I lost track of time and I saw Bobble and Goggles! And they were having fun!" Beanie smiles. "Heh, figures" I say shaking my head smiling. "Beanie! There you are! I thought we lo-oh! (Y/n)! Everyone!" Studio says running up to them with the other members of his team.

"Hey Team Studio!" Headphones says. "Hey Headphones, it's nice to meet someone with the same name, funny huh" Studio says abit shy. "Yes, it is, Studio" she says smiling.

"Oh right you used to use Studio Headphones until you decided to change your gear around" I say. "Well yes the stats are best on this gear" he says, "but I'm still holding on to it" Studio says as he smiles. "Thats nice, I mean you don't have to be bound to it, glad you finding setups for your battles" I say happy to see him enjoying himself. "Well I had a great teacher" Studio says. We all then choose our teams, Me, Goggles, Bobble, Beanie and Visor choosed Team Funnyman. While Glasses, Headphones, Studio and Beret choosed Team Straightman. We're wearing the Splatfest shirts.

"Well this isn't surprising" Both Headphones and Studio says

"Well this isn't surprising" Both Headphones and Studio says. "Heheheh you know what this means Studio~!" I say to him. "Huh? What do you mean?" He looks confused. "Your gonna have your round two" I say, he lit up hearing that. "Your so on!" He says smirking. "We've split up, so that means we'll fight each other" Glasses says. "Oh Really?" Goggles says realizing it. "I'm in the same team as (Y/n)!" Goggles says smiling. "Heh your right" I say smiling. "We're in the same team!" Beanie says cheering with Goggles and Bobble. "Heh yeah Beanie is with us" I smirk. "So am I...." Visor smirks. "Yes and your not with Studio or Beret" I say pointing to then being in the other team. "Nooooo! Beret!!" He says fake crying. "I feel the love, Visor" Studio deadpanned. "Oh bro you know I'm sad we aren't teaming up but, you have Beret!" Visor says, Beret shakes her head.