Square Ranked Cup, Main Tournament! Part 2

Where we last left off....
Your POV

"Hey, wait a minute, if you're injured, who's subbing for you?" I ask Army. "Hmph....just this once" Rider says as he stands with the other S4 members. "Rida's an S4?!" Cody says shocked. "Like I told you last time! It's Rider! Ri-der!" He yells as Cody. "Okay Rida!" He smiles, making Rider annoyed. "He is an S+ Ranker, so I can see him being the sub for Army" I say, Rider smirks. "I'm glad you realize it, (Y/n)" Rider says as he smirks even more.

"They have an injured member, so....just for the Tournament...." Rider says to me. "Ahh, that makes sense...." I say as I noticed Mask. "Mask!!!" I say happy then I run to him and give him a hug, He froze. "Hyuk! Hey! No hugging!" He says abit flustered. "Nope! You're a gaming buddy! You get them regardless!" I say happy. He sighs and pats my back. "Fineeeee only because I respect youuuuu, (Y/n)" he slurs. "Heheh, I also managed to restore Human Video Games back to life, I'm glad I was able to find many Gaming Company files and their back up data~" I smirk and his eyes lit up behind the mask.

"Really? I like to try it! I wonder how different or difficult they are" Mask says abit excited when it comes to games. "That seems to be the only thing that excites you? You got a pretty girl hugging you, and that's what got your attention~?" Aloha teases, making Mask blush majorly, and he raises his Roller. "Don't make me hurt you....hyuk" he threatened. "Mask no! And Aloha! Stop that! Or no more human music for you!" I say, crossing my arms after letting Mask go. Aloha whined. "Nooooo! Not that! I'm sorrrrryyyyy!" He pleads, which made Mask smirk. "That's what I thought," I say, glaring. Aloha looks defeated. "That means....threatening the best thing I've ever enjoyed since learning about it" he says sad. "Then don't make comments like that" I say to him while shaking my head.

"Okayyyyy~" Aloha sighs as he agrees. "So what Games are they?" Mask asks looking at me. "Oh, Halo, Destiny, Bioshock, Doom, Fallout, Outlast, Left 4 Dead, Life is Strange, Stardew Valley, Roblox...." I kept naming alot of Known human games. "There's like a million of games, she only got a few so far" Toby adds. "Oooooooo.....Bishock sounds interesting" Mask says unaware what he's gonna face. "I hope you don't have a weak stomach for that one" Toby comments. "Yeah, I hope your mentally ready for that one" I say as I pat his head, Mask blinks and tilt his head. "What do youuuuu mean?" He slurs. "You'll see once you play" I say he nods still being confused. "You able to handle alot of gore?" Toby asks. "I don't know" Mask responds. "That's her favorite game, I would know because she always played it in every platform it was on" Cody says. "That was because my brother bought them and we game shared to each other" I explained. "Right right...." Cody says nodding. "I'm still waiting for Dead by Daylight" Cody says. "Thats still in development, remember I got to translate them into Inklish so they can understand it, not to mention pay for voice actors, of course they still have their original human language settings, but I'm adding the Inklish and Octarian language too" I explain. "Dead by Daylight doesn't need much Voice acting" Cody says. "The translation still takes long" I deadpanned. "Fine Fine" he says stopping.

"Wait, you're translating the Games for us to understand???" Mask asks, surprised. "Yes I plan to sell any human tech and entertainment for money, I need money you know, but friends will get a free copy, don't say that to anyone, I don't people trying to become my friend for a free copy" I squint. "That's fair....I agree with that" Mask says. "Interesting, you're going to profit off human inventions that were made from other humans" Emperor says. "The copyrights of them are gone after they been dead after a few years, and Humanity is wiped out soooooo.....its free game now" I smirk. "Heh, like a true fox....." Toby says with a smirk. "Heheh, yep, you know it" I say, smirking more.

"You have more games?! That sounds like funnn!" Goggles says as he hugs me from behind. I looked at him when I saw a faint blush on him. I pat his head. "Ye I do....I'm guessing you wanna try them" I say as he nods smiling. "After the the tournament" I plainly say as Goggles latched on me and the boys except Aloha, Toby and Cody looked annoyed.