Square King Ranked Cup, Preliminaries! Part 2

Where we left off....
Your POV

"Okay! Now to announce the next team for the preliminary round!" Lily announced, making everyone look. "Its another Tower Control! In New Albacore Hotel!" She continued. "The teams are Team NSP verses Team Emperor's Fanclub!" She says. I made the deadpan look. "You gotta be fucking with me...." I say. "Hey, it could be worse! They going after only you!" Cody says which made me whack him. "Owie!" Cody says.

"But not the fangirls!?" Cody then says dramatically, which I whacked him for again. "Well this is gonna get interesting...." Toby says as himself, Cody, Glasses, and everyone else stares at me. "Ughhhhh I hate fangirls....looks like I'll Tenta Missile spam this match...I'll go change my gear to the ass whooping gear" I say as I go change. After a few minutes I came back with my other gear and my trusty Neo Sploosh-o-matic. "Okay I'm ready" I say as some of the boys blush because of some exposed skin I showed compared to my usual cover up styles.

 "Okay I'm ready" I say as some of the boys blush because of some exposed skin I showed compared to my usual cover up styles

"Wait that outfit looks like" Rider says as Goggles notices. "They're replicas, don't think about it but I move easier in this" I explained. "Heh looks like we should head to our match" Toby says. "We'll come cheer you on!" Goggles says pulling out the glowsticks again. Studio nods. "Yeah! We're rooting for you!" Studio says also. "Hey, thanks buddy!" I say smiling at Studio. "If we gotta win at least it should be done in style!" Cody says as he changed gear for battle. "You were in casual before?" I say smirking. "Yeah!" He smiles. "I see" I say. "Imma stick with my usual" Toby says. "Me too" Akana added. "Great!" Let's go!" I say as we all make our way to our match.

Timeskip!

We made it to New Albacore Hotel stage for the match. "We're finally here!" I say. "I know! It's sure gonna be fun to scare the other team" Cody says smiling sinisterly. "Yes....let's give them nightmares" I say giving an evil smile. "Heheheh, this will be fun~" Toby says joining in with an evil laugh. "Guys, don't traumatize them" Glasses says concerned. Akana watched as we looked ready to wipe the floor with the other team's bodies. "They sure look ready~!" Bobble says smiling. "Looks like they're ready to murder...." Mask says. "If looks could kill" Rider says as they all look at us have our game faces on. We then split from the others and head to the stage. "(Y/n)! Wait!" I heard Emperor yell as he ran to me. I turn to look and he hugged me. "Do your best, Win, I want to see you face us in the finals" he says, I widen my eyes blushing abit, but I then smile. "Oh don't worry, we plan to wipe the floor of those lame fangirls" I say. He smirks. "Okay, let's see if you really do pull it off" he retorts. I scoff and follow the others after getting out his grasp. Goggles and Rider looked annoyed by Emperor doing that. Mask looked at the others curiously but also didn't like how close Emperor is being with me.

Gamemode: Tower Control
Map: New Albacore Hotel

Both teams made it out their spawners and then shake off any extra ink. "Let's do this like usual, I wanna make those girls cry in despair" I say while stretching. "Sadistic as usual" Toby sighs but then smirks. "But I don't mind givin' 'em a good scare~" he says. "Yah! Let's scare the souls outta them!" Cody cheers. "Isn't that abit accessive? We shouldn't need to do this to them" Akana says looking concerned. "Girl, they are fangirls, they gonna hate on me for just being around Emperor, Imma give them hell if they even look at me funny" I say to Akana. "Okay, but if you want to do that, I won't stop you" she says as she readies her Hydra Splatling for this fight. "Okay! It's time for this match! I'll be your announcer!" Says the male Inkling. "I'm Annaki" he says. "I'm also here! Lily!" She says with a wink. "We both will be announcing this match, the fact we got the Menace, Hotshot Sniper, and also Jumpscare Cody with her, not to mention a new player with them" Annaki says. "Yes she's sure fierce with her Hydra Splatling, so this is a team with strong players all using different types of weapons!" Lily states.