Square King Ranked Cup, Preliminaries! Part 1

Preliminary Battle Venue....
Hours before the Start of the Cup...
Your POV

You and your team were in the Venue, signing up. "Okay we are setup! You ready guys?" I ask them. Cody and Toby nod while Emperor smirks. "So we using the King guy with us?" Cody says whispering to me and Toby as he movesus away from Emperor's hearing range. "Whats wrong with Emperor?" Toby says confused. "Well you know, he's known for being a king of Turf Wars, us being not that known drag him down?" Cody says. "You saying that cuz his presence is too strong for you?" I ask raising an eyebrow. "Aren't you going to get distracted?" Cody answered with a question. "Dont do the answer with a question, you dingus...." I squint.

"Is everything alright, is something bothering you?" Emperor says as he joins our conversation. That made Cody jump onto Toby, simulating Shaggy and Scooby-Doo. "No, its nothing but pre-competition jitters" I say as I squint at Cody. "So why did you want to join us in the competition? Aren't you helping Sean?" Toby asks as he drops Cody. "I am but I saw you guys and InkJet to you three" Emperor says proudly. "Hmmmmm weren't you in the middle of a delivery?" I reminded him, Emperor made the face like I was right. "Ah yes I'll go do that" he says as he uses Inkjet to go do so. "I think Goggles influenced him too much" Toby says uneasy. "Yeah like who uses a Inkjet in the Square? That's rude! You can Ink a person!" Cody says.

"True, but that's Emp for you...." I sigh. A Girl Inkling stood next to me not saying one word, stood next to me holding onto my sleeve. "Oh right you hate crowds around you....well let's go, we already signed up, and I know Goggles team is gonna probably be by later so let's do some turf war practice to work on or teamwork" I say nicely to her. She nods to me. As we walked I looked at the girl as we head to the lobby before the tournament starts. "You going to tell us your name?" Cody says with a smile. "....." she stayed silent. "Cody let her be she will tell us when she's ready" Toby says to him, Cody just skips ahead to Deca Tower. He then bumped into someone, making them fall to the floor. "Oohh I'm sorry!" Cody said shocked. "Idiot...." me and Toby said in unison. "Here let me help yo-" Cody got cut off by having his hand slapped away. "Dont you dare touch me, Squid...." the person said, as she got herself up. I blink and waited until she showed her face. Once she did my eyes went wide. "M-Mochi!? Is that you!?" I yell, she looked at me funny. "Do I know you? This is the first time I've seen you" Mochi says staring at me. "Yeah! You may not remember me! But we're best friends!" I say happy. ".....huh? Who? What you mean...." She says with sass. "I know that you like sweets, candy, cute things, Dramas, video games..." I kept listening alot of things to the point she walked up to me and covered my mouth. "Okay okay, you sure know alot, you some type of stalker?" She says.

"Uh no, we've been besties since high school, so more than 9 years..." I frown, but then I hug her. She then bit the hell out of me. I screeched. Alot of people looked towards us. Toby notices. "Guys you better stop we are getting unwanted attention" he says, that made Mochi stop and let go. "Dont hug me, I don't know you, stalker" she said as she runs off to the clothes store. "Damn she had to bite so damn hard" I say rubbing my arm. "Kinky" Cody says with a smile. "Its not Kinky!" I yell. "Well well if it isn't, Gambit" I heard a voice to see Rider and his team. "Rider! And if Emperor isn't around, I think it's just NSP...." I say thinking. "The name is different depending on the members, huh....well what happened I heard someone screeching, I thought it was Cody again" he said. "I'm sorry Rider, but my screeches are waaay different! Excuse me" Cody says smiling putting an arm around his shoulder. Rider swats his arm away. "Dont touch me...." Rider says as he squints at Cody. "Nah that was me, I was bit like hell, she sure has jaws of life on her" I say. "Her?" Rider and his team say confused. "Yeah it was Mochi, the girl I saw days before" Toby says. "She slapped my hand!" Cody whined. "Yeah I know it was odd.....I'd figure she wouldn't be aggressive since didn't live like her previous life...." I say wondering. "Well is she a squid?" Stealth asks. "No an Octoling" I say. "Ah now it makes more sense, there's still people out there who don't like Octolings, I really don't care, besides I saw what kind of person you are" Rider said. The girls in his team were smirking. "Ooooo~!" They both say. "Blazer! Bamboo! Shut it" he said flustered at him, they both giggled. I blink.