Studio X Reader |Ranked Affection| ~oneshot~

For the Studio FanClub!
(If you not interested in this you don't need to read it)
Thanks for enjoying the story!

(Y/n) = Your name
(I/O) = Inkling/Octoling
(I/C) = ink color
(H/g) = head gear
(C/g) = clothes gear
(S/g) = shoe gear
(T/n) = Team Name

(M/w) = Main Weapon
(S/w) = Sub Weapon

~ ° ○ *------------------------------* ○ ° ~

At the Square....
Your POV

As I walk around look to see if I get better gear for a Ranked Battle, myself and my Team, Team (T/n) we're going to participate in. The rotation for the hour is Tower Control, so I decided it was time to get more gear and get them ready with chunks I've got from my shifts for Mr. Grizz. I decided it was time to climb the ranks so you could impress a certain Inkling. The nicest shy boy in Inkopolis Square, Studio. Often alot of people mistaken him for Vintage alot due to them looking similar, ironically they do look the same if you see them from behind. But they couldn't be any more different.

Unlike Vintage who is more ruder to others not in X Rank, Studio is very kind and helpful to new players in Turf Wars or Ranked Battles. Though he's very shy talking to others he tries his best to look good in front of the newbies. When I met him, I just started in the Square, I moved from my hometown to make it big in Inkopolis Square. That's when I started to have a crush. He's so cute, strong and caring to others that how can you not like him? Not to mention his teammates are just as nice. Besides Visor, who flirts with the girls who go here. He does have his moments of seriousness. Beanie is a very sweet and silly girl who goes around pulling pranks or part takes in shenanigans with Goggles and the rest of Team Blue. She's always smiling, but always ends up tripping on things, most of the times she trips over nothing. She's the one girl I noticed Vintage is mostly nice to. Then there's Beret, she's the most, serious, calmest and responsible not to mention respectful member of Team Studio. Her and Studio usually on their off times help others who are new to the Square. She comes off as very motherly. I've seen her carry medkits for Beanie who always falling into the floor. And her cooking is amazing! She makes lunch for her team, which is nice, she offered her food to people who She's teaching.

What surprises me, that they all able to use more than one weapon other than their mains. Not everyday you meet Inklings or Octolings that use more than weapon, other than their main. What I also learned is that they were taught by The Menace when she first came here, even though she was new here, she didn't one bit feel lost or not know what to do. Alot of us girls admire and envy her strength. "Hey look!" "Its the Menace and the members of Team NSP!" Other Inklings say who we're nearby. I turn to look. There she is, Bebe. The Leader of Team NSP and Gambit, she had two teams. NSP stands for Non-Serious Players, even with that name the have fun or act serious when they have to. Bebe, in a short amount of time, worked her butt off to make it to X rank. The other members aren't that far behind. One of the members is named Toby, he's the badass sniper with the  amazing accuracy, he always hits his targets. He does use Dualies and other weapons on occasion but he's the most known for his sniping skills, I heard from people who faced him that's he's scary to go against, but amazing to have on your team. Next is Cody, the funny and silliest guy in their team, he also apparently known to switch his emotions alot, but he's usually very chilled out and layed back, very funny and makes alot of people laugh. I noticed he often finds way to piss off Bebe or Toby alot. He's the one to look out for when your battling against him, he does alot of surprise attacks with his inkbrush. You usually see him stuffing his face with food or snacks when he's off battle.

Next is Mochi, she's apparently Bebe's best friend, they known each other for a long time. I heard a rumor that at first Mochi didn't remember Bebe and they couldn't get along or Mochi wasn't comfortable with her around. Mochi also really close to Aloha, one of the S4. If she's not around Bebe, she's usually around Aloha. She seems the more serious person of the team. I learned that she helps out in Team NSP, so she's a on and off member. Next in the NSP is Akana, she's very quiet, shy and has a nice accent. She never takes off her mask or likes big crowds, but she fine being around her friends. I learned that Bebe was the one to recruit her during the time of the Ranked Cup way back. She's been there since. (For the sake of the story Akana isn't paired with Studio or have interest in him)