Flashback! How Akana joined the NSP!!

Before the events of the Square King Ranked Cup...
Your POV
Inkopolis Square Plaza...

As I sit at the tables by Crusty Sean's Food Truck. I sit there thinking about how we can have an official member for Team NSP. Emperor is only a member of Team Gambit, and who knows for how long he will be with us as a member? He does have his own team he runs. He left it to his little brother before I even arrived here with Hachi. Cody was sitting at my table with his drink he got from Sean. Toby was on his Squidphone playing a game on it. "Ughhhhh?! How can we be official NSP be without a fourth member!?" I shout, gaining people's stares for the moment. "Oh yeahhhh, we are one member less before being an official team" Toby says as he pauses his game. "It's not like it's a game where you can do matchmaking" Cody says before taking a sip.

"Hrmmmmmm" Toby thinks. "How about we put up flyers?" Cody says as both I and Toby stare at him, surprised at his smart moment. "Big brain Cody moment" I say, making him squint. "Hey! I'm smart!" Cody says, pouting. "Yes, yes, I know I'm just messing with you," I say, laughing. "Hey guys!" We heard a voice and turned to look who was there. It happened to be Gloves and his team. "Yo Gloves, wassup" I say. "Hey Gloves" Toby says. "Hey baldy!" Cody says, making Gloves squint. "I'm not bald!?" He shouts, gaining people's attention, which he ends up coughing and composing himself. "Anyway, what's wrong? You look annoyed, (Y/n)" Gloves asks as Half-Rim sits down next to me. Clip was curious about what Toby was playing. Straps sat down next to Half-Rim.

"We don't have a fourth member for NSP.....with Mochi not knowing us or remembering us, also the fact she obviously has her own team" I sigh, Half-Rim pats my shoulder. "It will be alright, you three attract alot of people with your skills" Half-Rim says as he takes a sip of his drink. "If that's the case, we be having a line for sign-ups for someone joining us" I deadpanned. "Did you guys put up flyers?" Clip asks. "No...we didn't do that yet, but I usually gotta know their skills and see if we can get along" I state. "But we got Trust Fund Kid" Cody states. "But Emperor is part of Gambit, not NSP" I deadpanned. "Oooh...right" he says, realizing it. "Duhhh" I say, annoyed. "Seems like you guys are at a standstill" Half-Rim says, taking another sip. "Yep, that's why we are hella chilling, I mean we can do random games until the fourth person appears, but is that really worth it?" I sigh. "Why not do that? It can work" Gloves says. "Hrmmm....why not? Let's do it!" I shout standing up, making nearby Inklings jump from my shout. "Sorry!" I apologized to those Inklings who just smiled and waved it off. "To Deca Tower!" I say as Toby pulled out his phone to play the Batman transition effect.

I turn to look at him and stare. "Was that really necessary?" I asked. Toby smirks. "Maybe?" He says as I shake my head. We then we made our way to the Tower. As we got there we saw a bunch of Inklings and a few Octolings here and there. "It's nice to see more Octos around" I state. "Yes I agree too" Hachi says, standing next to me, which made me jump. "Ack! Hachi! Don't scare me!" I whine and he just smiles at me. "Sorry, but it is nice to see more Octolings around" Hachi says as he looks around. I smile, agreeing. I then noticed two twin Inklings keeping to themselves as well seeing Mochi and her Team, Studio with his heading to another match. Army and his team are going to head to their next match. "Well nice to see the fact even our friends enjoying the day to turfing" I state as I got my back slapped real hard. I stumbled a bit, and I gave a side-eye glare. "Heyyyyy! (Y/n)! What are you guys doing here?" Aloha says as he and his teammates walk up behind him. "Aloha, I love ya, I really do fam, but don't do that shit, or imma send your face in the ground, that hurt!" I squint, rubbing my back a bit. "Aw, come on! Don't be mad! So what are you doing, really?" He asks, backing away a bit, worried I would actually follow through with my threat.

"If you really gotta know, we are trying to find someone to be our fourth member for NSP" I say as Cody and Toby nod. "Oh? Do you need a fourth? Is that why I don't see you guys go as NSP?" Scuba asks. "Yeah, it's our crew name, so it's only fair that a crew member joins or someone that joins the crew" I explained. "Me and (Y/n) are OG members, Toby is our newest member to the crew" Cody says with a smile. "Wait, Cody, don't you have your roommate? Why not ask 'em?" Toby suggested, Cody shakes his head. "Tono is too shy around strangers, he doesn't know you guys. He only knows you two through names only" Cody responds. "Seriously? Damn" I frown. "But I plan to have you guys meet him one day when he feels like meeting you two" Cody says as I facepalm and Toby deadpans. "He's a wuss then" we both say in sync. "Give him a break! It took him a bit to get used to me now!" He says, smiling. "Oh yeah your alot quirkier" I snicker. "You mean unique" Cody says. "Yeah... let's go with that" I say as he thought, then squints. "Rude!" He says, making me laugh. Octoglasses comes to me and Toby.