An Old Friend appears.....

No one's POV
After the Splatfest ended....
Days before the Ranked Cup....
At the Square.....

(Y/n) stands by the entrance of Deca Tower. Talking to Murch and getting her gear with stats it needs. "Thanks again Murch!" She says to the kid. "No problem, stay fresh okay?" Murch says. "Yep!" She says smiling with a thumbs up. "(Y/n)!" She heard someone call to her, she turns to see Gloves and Rider walk up to her. "What are you doing?" Rider says. "Oh I was getting my gear stats re-worked" she said to them. They blink confused. "Don't tell me you guys been turfing and not know what that is....you can even re-roll them for a chance if better stats" she explains. "Wait for eel!?" Gloves says shocked. "Yeah the sea snails we get from Splatfest do amazing things for gear work, I also upgraded their quality" she says as her gear does look alot better. "Whoa....they do look better" Rider says. "Sooooo.. how you do it?" Gloves says curious and excited. "Him" she says as she points to Murch on his phone by the entrance to Deca Tower.

Rider's POV

Me and Gloves stare at her then the kid. "Seriously where did you do that" I say. "Thats where! To him!" (Y/n) yelled at us. "A kid....does...." I looked skeptical. "Just come here!" She says as she grabbed our hands and moved us to that kid. He kid noticed someone head his way, looks up. "Oh hey (Y/n)! You need to re-scrub more gear?" The kid says. I was shocked, she was not lying or joking. "Wait you can do that?" Gloves says shocked. "Yeah, you two have real fresh vibes, how can I help you?" The kid says. "Murch, they need you to show them a scrubbing of stats so they can re-work their gear to get better stats" she told the kid named Murch. "Oh, cool I got ya (Y/n)" he then stands up on his sitting spot. "For a scrubbing I need some cash, a re-roll of stats I need some Sea Snails, I also can order gear from anyone you see in the Square, I'll get it for you, it takes a day....I can't guarantee it will be the same exact thing as the person's gear, like their stats on it, also Annie's orders you requested from her from her app come to me, I take cash for order related things, and if you guys have skill chunks I can manually put the skills stats on your gear, the ones of your choice" Murch explains. Both me and Gloves jaw drop, and we both stare at (Y/n) who knew about this guy. "I love to use those chunks! I've been gaining them from Salmon Run! So I want a certain skills stats on my Squidfin Hook Cans" Gloves says. "Sure, what you want?" Murch says as they talk about what skill stats were being put. "How you know about him?" I ask her. "Heheh, why you think I got alot of gear setups?? I also talked to him and told me the same thing" she said, I have sinking feeling that's not the whole story. "Thanks! I love the skills on all my gear!" Gloves says happy at Murch. "No problem, pleasure doing business with ya" Murch says, then he looks at me.

"What about you?" He asks. "Uh I guess faster swim speed and run speed on this..." I say as I show him my contacts and boots. "Sure" he does so putting alot of them in the slots, my eyes went wide when I saw them actually there. I soon had him put more ink saver for my weapon and one special power up on my Jacket. He did so and I actually liked it. "So how does it feel guys?" (Y/n) says to us. "Its cool!" Gloves says. "Its amazing and I'd like to try this out in a turf war now" I say actually excited. "Hey you guys working on gear stats too??" We turn to see Studio. "You know about him too?" I ask him. "Yeah, (Y/n) showed me, him when I first met her, it's the main reason I'm S+ now" Studio says smiling. "Seriously?!" Both me and Gloves says. "I gotta tell my team to see him! Bye guys!" Gloves says as he runs off. "Heheh, looks I got you more customers" (Y/n) said to Murch. "Oh thats perfectly fine, your helping my business" he says to her. "Hey Murch I need to upgrade the quality of my current gear" Studio says. "Sure I just need the Sea Snails for every upgrade" he says and Studio gives the amount he needs for each gear. Murch add the upgrade quality and Studio smiles happy to have his main gear up to shape. "Now I should be ready for the Tournament" he says. "Oh yeah that's right Vintage said that during Splatfest" (Y/n) said pointing that out. "Yeah! You participating?" He asks her. "Yep! I'm gonna ask someone if they want to join me and Emperor, I already texted him, about the plans for the tournament" she says. "Nice! I hope I can face you in the semi-finals or even the finals!" Studio says. "Heheh thinking higher heights, thats they way to improve!" She said. "Really?" I say. "Yeah, you won't ever improve if you don't push yourself over the limit" she says calmly. "Heh well I'll go tell my team to see Murch too, they need to get their gear worked on" I say. "Sure thing! See ya!" She said waving with a smile. I'm happy to get that, wait what?