Coming Soon!

Hello my loves!

The lovely Harper and Edward will be getting their story soon! Starting on the 13th November. I am so excited to share this with you all. You're all fabulous.

Love,

Cam <3

Blurb:

Some people are masters of music or art. Some people are masters of denial and emotional repression. Harper and Edward both belong to the latter group.Neither Harper nor Edward want to be with anyone else, but they can't quite get it right with each other, either. The first time they tried, Harper was too busy adjusting to a life with HIV. The second time they tried, Edward's career was taking him around America. The third time they tried, they realised they had zero healthy communication skills. And now? Well, now they're afraid to try again.It worked for a while, their will-they-won't-they relationship enough to satisfy the people around them. But as time went on, the problems became more and more obvious. Harper is too busy putting everyone else's feelings above his own, and Edward is too busy hiding his true feelings behind a mask of glitter. The others want to start meddling, but they don't know if they're opening Pandora's box. There's so much history, and so many complicated feelings. Can Harper and Edward work things out together?