Villains

Super Villains

Ultra Rouges Villains:Anti-Matter—opening portals Toxikita—toxic and poison powersInvizable—turning invisiblePsyclone—Wind powersInfearno—Fire powersTerabyte— technopathic abilitiesAdam Acid—acid powersRetox—toxic powersSpyclops—hacker and spider ...

Anti-Matter—opening portals
Toxikita—toxic and poison powers
Invizable—turning invisible
Psyclone—Wind powers
Infearno—Fire powers
Terabyte— technopathic abilities
Adam Acid—acid powers
Retox—toxic powers
Spyclops—hacker and spider powers
Drillex—driller
Tremor—super strength and earthquake
Electroloyzer-Lightning powers
SharX—Aquatic abilities
Cyborg Brainstein— Intelligent genius

Other Villains

Ares— God of WarCaptain Boomerang— weaponized boomerangsKG Beast— Hand-BlasterJoker— weaponized jokes and pranksHarley Quinn— Hammer, guns, and javelinLex Luthor—power suit Poison Ivy— Chlorokinesis/EcokinesisMr

Ares— God of War
Captain Boomerang— weaponized boomerangs
KG Beast— Hand-Blaster
Joker— weaponized jokes and pranks
Harley Quinn— Hammer, guns, and javelin
Lex Luthor—power suit
Poison Ivy— Chlorokinesis/Ecokinesis
Mr. Freeze— freeze gun
Bane— Venom super strength
Mad Hatter— mind controlling hat
Catwoman— agility and whip
Cheetah—cheetah-like abilities
Top— crippling vertigo
Sunshine—bending light
Mirror Master— mirror manipulation
Riddler— master of riddles & puzzles
Penguin— umbrella weapons
Gorilla Grodd— psychic powers
Weather Wizard—weather manipulation
Despero— psychic powers
Atomic Skull— atomic nuclear powers
Black Manta—underwater killer
Trigon—demon ruler
Weather Wizard— weather manipulation

 Freeze— freeze gunBane— Venom super strength Mad Hatter— mind controlling hat Catwoman— agility and whipCheetah—cheetah-like abilities Top— crippling vertigoSunshine—bending lightMirror Master— mirror manipulation Riddler— master of riddles & puz...

Deathstorm— Cold fusion and grief phantoms

Godspeed— Speed Force powers

August Heart (born August 16, 2021), nicknamed Godspeed by Lia Nelson, is a criminal speedster from 2049.

In a previous timeline, he used tachyons to gain super speed and Velocity 9 to enhance it. He was stopped and imprisoned by Nora West-Allen after murdering Lia Nelson.

In the current timeline, August became the archenemy of Bart West-Allen/Impulse after murdering Jay Garrick. By fracturing himself in time, August created dozens of duplicate "Godspeeds" and sent them to terrorize Team Flash. At some point, the clones split off into two factions, one faction that wanted to help August steal Barry Allen's speed and another faction that aimed to free themselves and kill August. Obsessed with speed, August traveled back in time to 2021, but lost his memory as a result. Thanks to Team Flash, he got it back and was trapped in Iron Heights after a battle against Flash and Reverse-Flash.

Orcs

The orcs are a prolific and physically powerful race hailing from the once-lush world of Draenor, now known as the shattered realm of Outland. Originally a shamanistic people cultivating a primitive clan-based society, the orcs were corrupted by Kil'jaeden—a demon lord of the Burning Legion—and manipulated into forming a bloodthirsty Horde that waged war on the peaceful draenei race. Rampant demonic corruption caused the orcs to be filled with bloodlust and turned their normally brown skin into shades of green, culminating with Kil'jaeden's servant Gul'dan convincing the orc chieftains to drink the blood of the demon Mannoroth and thereby enslaving them to the Burning Legion's will. The few orcs who escaped the corruption became known as mag'har ("uncorrupted").

After conquering Draenor, the Horde invaded the world of Azeroth through the Dark Portal and waged war upon the world's native kingdoms, until Azeroth's nations united into an Alliance of Lordaeron that managed to defeat the invaders and enslave most of the survivors. Yet, the shamanistic tradition of the orcs managed to rekindle from the ashes as a young shaman named Thrall arose to become warchief and lead his people in their darkest hour. He reunited the clans into a new Horde and led the orcs out of the Eastern Kingdoms they had been forced to invade and into the continent of Kalimdor, where the orcs finally freed themselves from demonic corruption and briefly united with Azeroth's other races to stand against an invasion of the Burning Legion. Seeking to begin a new existence on Kalimdor for themselves and other newfound member races of the Horde, the orcs founded the nation of Durotar and the great city of Orgrimmar.

As time passed, conflicts between the Alliance and Horde reemerged. During the Cataclysm, Thrall passed leadership of the Horde to the reckless Garrosh Hellscream, whose actions plunged the Horde into civil war. After being deposed, Hellscream traveled to an alternate Draenor in the time before the original Horde's invasion of Azeroth. There, he rallied the orc clans into an Iron Horde—free of demonic corruption but still bent on conquest—to invade the main universe's Azeroth. History ultimately repeated itself as the Iron Horde succumbed to the Burning Legion's will before being defeated by the forces of Azeroth, with the uncorrupted remnants of the Iron Horde subsequently renaming themselves Mag'har. Years later, these uncorrupted orcs were recruited into Azeroth's Horde and joined their main universe brethren.

Trolls

Goblins

Undead