Chapter 5: Truth

Everyone was shocked to hear that name. A name that they never wanted to hear.

"Who's Gul'dan?" Wolf asked.

"Only one of the most dangerous warlocks in Azeroth. He was the one who opened the portal to allow the orcs to invade our world (no offense) to destroy and conquer our world as well." John said.

"He's the one who killed my father, King Varian." Anduin said as he grips his sword.

"He always knew how to deceive and manipulate people. Out of all you guys, he scared me the most." Cisco said.

"It can't be him. Constantine and I saw Gul'dan get killed by Illidan." Sara said remembering his death.

"He must've found a way to come back. No doubt he's the one who is buying those Dark Matter crystals." Batman said.

"But why does he need the Dragon Aspects?" Kara asked.

"Probably needs their magic for his evil plan." Wolf said.

"Then let's get to work! Each of us will begin to search for him." Anduin said. And so they got to work.

"Prepares we should set up a trap for him." Grommash said. Cisco laughs.

"What's so funny?" Garrosh asked.

"Oh, this reminds of the time you guys captured me and I escaped with modifying your cage you had me in." Cisco said.

Flashback

Cisco was locked in a cage with a power dampener as he heard Grommash and Garrosh were planning on striking the JL with the Alliance in a village. He saw there was some metal parts in with him. He then began to build a way out as a Orc named Bashuk, a Goblin named Gazlowe, and a Tauren named E.T.C comes by.

"What is he doing?" Gazlowe asked.

"I think he's making something?" Bashuk said.

"What are you doing? Are building something?" E.T.C asked Cisco Ramon.

"Cage reverser." Vibe said simply as he works.

"Oh, cage reverser." Bashuk said.

"How does it work?" Gazlowe asked.

"Hopefully, like this." Vibe said as he flipped a switch.

With a click, flip, switch, the bars changed and opened around as Cisco released and the 3 guards were pushed in the cage.

"Whoa! That was awesome!" Gazlowe said.

"Not bad!" Bashuk said.

"Sorry guys, got to warn my friends you're coming." Vibe said as he runs away to open a breach.

"Okay, good luck!" E.T.C said. Suddenly Garrosh and Grommash appeared angry.