Chapter 1: Discovery

Dracthul
23smshort
BetaTheAutobotNinja
bluemoonwolfwarrior

I hope you all enjoy this.

Azeroth
27 Years Ago
Before the Bad Guys were born

The battle against the Burning Legion was upon them. Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Cyborg, Aquaman, Shazam, Vibe, Supergirl, Green Arrow, White Canary, Heatwave, Atom, Black Wolf, Atom Smasher, Black Canary, Frost, and Firestorm were sent to help.

"Justice League, let's go end this threat." Batman said as they charged into battle.

"Let's rumble!" Atom Smasher said as he grows bigger and destroys many of the Fel monsters.

"For the Horde!!!" Blackhand roared as he slices through a Fel demon. Alongside him was Grommash Hellscream, and Orgrim Doomhammer.

A boulder was thrown to them, but before it could hit them, someone slices through it with fire. It was a woman with red-brown hair in mage armor, in her hand was a red dragon Palisman.

"The name's Amber." Amber said with a smirk as she then goes into battle.

Blackhand, Grommash, and Orgrim Doomhammer watched in shock as she annihilated her enemies with her magic.

"Come on guys! What are you waiting for?!" Atom Smasher asked as he grows and attacks.

Grommash and Orgrim focus back on the fight as Blackhand watched Amber fight. He then refocused and goes back to fighting.

With the Justice League's help, the war between the Alliance and Horde finally ended at the Fourth War. All was left was defeating the Jailer, with Saurfang as the new Spectre's host, they defeated the Jailer. The war was finally over. The Alliance and the Horde began to rebuild what the war destroyed. But the JL had to leave, to go back to protecting their home cities. Ever since then, they never came back again.

Present
Azeroth
Stormwind

Today was the anniversary of the war in Azeroth ended. When the Alliance and the Horde stopped the fighting. Members of the Alliance and the Horde were at Stormwind outside where King Anduin would give a speech to everyone. Alongside him was Thrall, Jaina, Baine, and Orgrim Doomhammer.
Down in the crowd were four Pandarens. Chen Stormstout, Strongbo, Li Li, and Shisai.

"I can't believe it's been 27 years since the war ended." Shisai said.

"You know, I've heard a rumor that there's a speedster running around Azeroth. I also got to see it for a moment." Li Li said.

"A speedster? There hasn't been a speedster in Azeroth since the war ended decades ago. I mean, Flash, Kid Flash, Jesse Quick, Jay Garrick, XS, Impulse, Accelerated Man, Fast Track, and Ghost Wolf. They're all gone. So what you're suggesting, highly unlikely." Shisai said to his sister Li Li.

"I know I saw one earlier today. It never hurts to believe in the highly unlikely." Li Li said.

"Hush you two! The king is about to make his speech." Strongbo said as Anduin stood up.

"Today, we honor those all those who've sacrifice their lives to protect Azeroth and to end the war. I also thank the Justice League, who've aided us through our darkest times... who've help those in need on both sides. Though I wish they could be here to celebrate—" Anduin spoke as he got cut off.