Chapter 8: Reunion

The battle against Gul'dan and Raszageth was finally over. All the remaining Dark Matter Crystals were now in the Justice League's possession.

"That's all the remaining Dark Matter crystals." High Tinker said.

"Good. These crystals will go the Justice League's Vault where they'll be safe." Wonder Woman said.

"That's good to hear." Anduin said.

"What about Gul'dan?" Grommash asked.

"Even though his powers have been stripped, he's going to Stryker's Island. A prison island where he won't escape or hurt anyone." Batman said.

"Good." Grommash said. Hogger and Harley are seen with Hogger's old pack.

"You sure you won't stay?" One of Hogger's packmates named Roadbuster asked.

"Sorry, boys, but my home is in America. With my beautiful girlfriend." Hogger said as he kissed Harley.

"Then let us come with you, boss." A pack mate named Gus said.

"Seriously?" Hogger said.

"Sure! We missed you so much! We feel lost without you." Roadbuster said. Hogger smiles to hear that.

Blackhand and Jack were now discussing on what's going to happen now.

"So... what happens now?" Jack asked.

"I... don't know, son." Blackhand said.

"Why don't you come to America? I... don't if I can live without you." Jack said trying not to cry.

"As much as I wish I could... but my clan needs me. I can't just leave them, and I know you can't leave your friends." Blackhand said.

"Not true, father."

Blackhand turns to see Dal'rend, Maim, and Griselda walking to him.

"The three of us having been talking about it... and we want you to go with Jack to America." Maim said.

Blackhand surprised to hear this from his other children

"What? But who will be Chieftain of the clan?" Blackhand asked.

"I will, father." Dal'rend said as he pounded his chest in respect and as a pledge to his father.