Chapter 4: Recruits

Each of the heroes headed off to different parts of Azeroth to ask for the clans help.

Green Arrow, Jack Sullivan, Piranha, June Del Toro, Webs, and Ironhide headed to the Blackrock Clan.

"We're here!" Oliver said

"We're here!" Oliver said. Jack, June, Piranha, and Webs follow behind him as they head to the gates of the clan territory.

"Stay close to me and let me do the talking. These orcs are known to be... aggressive." Oliver said.

They walk in to see many orcs training or brawling with each other. As they walk, the orcs stare at them to see the heroes go to the warchief of the clan. They stop to see a giant metal door opened. Warchief Blackhand along with his sons, Dal'rend, Maim, and his daughter, Griselda. They were one of the clans who the JL fought and worked alongside.

"Oliver Queen... the Green Arrow. It's been years since I've seen you. Why are you here?" Blackhand said.

"We need your help against a criminal syndicate in Azeroth. They threaten the peace of Azeroth." Oliver said.

"You mean the speedster attack? Isn't that kinda your territory?" Dal'rend said.

"Oh come on, chico! We were told you were warriors of war! Surely you are all just itching for a fight. This threat, plans to destroy Azeroth." Piranha said.

"Please! We need your help to protect Azeroth. If you don't, this beautiful place will be destroyed." Jack said.

Blackhand and his kids then speak to each other quietly as the heroes wait for an answer. They then turned to face them.

"Very well. We will aid you in your mission." Blackhand said.

"Great! Then let's go." Webs said.

"Try to keep up punks!" Ironhide said as he transforms with Oliver, and Webs hop in him. Jack and June fly with their palismen.

Blackhand rides his wolf and follows them with his sons and daughter behind him.