Chapter 2: Azeroth

ReptileEdge Drago will play an important role in this

The heroes were now flying to Azeroth in the JL jet and on the back of Neltharion. They soon saw Azeroth from high above in the sky.

"Wow! Azeroth looks beautiful." Wolf said.

"Yep. Despite the war, Azeroth is a place of wonders and beauty. Magic there is quite powerful." John said.

"I can't believe I'm close to finding out who is my father." Jack said to Flare who squeaked in delight.

"Take it easy, Jack. You can't just go to every orc you see and ask if they're your father. Especially when you don't know which clan they can be from." Cisco said.

"Clan?" Jack said confused.

"The Orcs of the Horde are separated in different Clans. Each of them are different from each orc. The ways they do things are different from each clan." Cisco said.

Blackrock Clan

The Blackrock Clan was pretty much the powerhouse of Draenor, and it was also the first clan to perform any kind of attack against the draenei in the original timeline

The Blackrock Clan was pretty much the powerhouse of Draenor, and it was also the first clan to perform any kind of attack against the draenei in the original timeline. The Blackrock were led by Blackhand, who was easily duped into following the orders of Gul'dan, and consequentially made the Warchief of the original Horde. Other notable members of the Blackrock Clan include Blackhand's sons, Rend and Maim. While Maim died to the Dark Iron Dwarves, Rend went on to lead the Blackrock on Azeroth from Blackrock Spire -- and made it a point to call himself the true Warchief of the Horde. Technically, he was correct -- as the son of Blackhand, Rend could consider himself leader of the Old Horde. Thrall's new Horde was an entirely different Horde that had nothing to do with the Blackrock Clan of old.

Bleeding Hollow Clan

Led by Kilrogg Deadeye, the Bleeding Hollow Clan was said to have been named as such because of Kilrogg's lost eye

Led by Kilrogg Deadeye, the Bleeding Hollow Clan was said to have been named as such because of Kilrogg's lost eye. We have new information from BlizzCon that clarifies this -- when an orc becomes leader of the Bleeding Hollow, they undergo a ritual in which they gouge out one of their eyes. This causes a vision in which the leader sees the moment of his death. From there, the leader can see the best path to follow when leading his clan. From this, we can presume that the clan received its name due to the ritual Kilrogg underwent, not Kilrogg himself. Most of the Bleeding Hollow Clan's notable conquests of record involve what they did after traveling through the Dark Portal.