Chapter 7: Life and Death

Play the music video while reading chapter. Trust me, this song goes well with this chapter.

The heroes are now battling the criminals, Godspeed clones, and dark matter monsters as two others battles are being fought. Drago now getting ready with the Dragon Soul strapped to his chest as he prepared to use it against the Storm-breaker dragon.

"Do you all think you can stop me?! I've existed on this Earth before any of you were born! I am your supreme ruler!!!" Raszageth roars.

"Wow! You're really old then!" Snake laughs as other heroes laugh at his joke.

Each of them launched their attacks at Primsl dragon.

"This is what happens when heroes stand... IN... MY WAY!!!" Raszageth roars as lightning began to twirl around her forming a cyclone of lightning.

"By the beard of Zeus, she's making a tornado out of Lightning." Vibe said in shock. The heroes and dragons back away as Flash steps in.

"Cisco, are you sure the wand will draw in the lightning?" Barry asked as he pulls it out.

"Definitely. The wand will draw in the lightning but you need Lobo's help to absorb that amount of energy." Cisco said.

"Where is he?" Barry asked.

"Nora and Bart said he's on his way." Cisco said.

"I'll have to start without him." Flash said as he began to run around the tornado, drawing in the lightning, making the tornado weak.

"That's it, Barry! Keep it up! Her lightning tornado is coming down." Vibe said through comms.

"I'm not sure how much longer I can do this!" Flash shouts as he starts to feel the pain of the energy.

"Then let me help!"

Flash turns to see Lobo Comando aka Stormwolf running alongside him as he absorbs the lightning.

"Bart and Nora interrupted my mating and told me the situation and said you guys need me! Hope I can help! Because I was kinda in the middle of something with my new mate

"Bart and Nora interrupted my mating and told me the situation and said you guys need me! Hope I can help! Because I was kinda in the middle of something with my new mate." Lobo Comando said.

"Glad to see you too, Lobo!" Flash chuckled as he continues to run with Lobo on his side.

Streaks of yellow and blue lightning spin around the dragon as they continue to absorb the lightning. The smaller and weaker the lightning tornado grew as all of it was finally gone. Giving Drago a opening shot.

"Now's your chance, Drago! Do it!" Flash shouts.

"Now, brothers and sisters! Together!" Neltharion shouts as they breathed their power into the Dragon Soul on Drago's chest. Earth, Life, Time, Magic, and Dream are poured into Drago as he begins to feel the pressure of all magic from all Dragon Aspects.