Chapter 3: Trouble

Teldrassil was now being overrun by criminals and the Godspeed speedsters. Fires began to burn on the trees. Night elves fight against this criminal syndicate with the speedsters attacking. But they were no match against the Godspeed clones. Tyrande Whisperwind was one of the few who put up a good fight against the threat.

"I will not let my home be destroyed again by the Horde!" Tyrande said as he kills a orc criminal.

"Foolish night warrior! We don't serve the Horde! We serve Storm breaker!" A Tauren criminal said.

Tyrande Whisperwind then turns to see a Godspeed pin her against a tree and stabs her in her side. She coughs blood as the clone speaks English and taunts her.

"You know, in the future, the history books are filled with stories of this Age of Heroes: Green Arrow, Black Canary, The Flash, Supergirl, Batman, Ghost Wolf, Superman, Dragon Claw, Wonder Woman, The Bad Guys

"You know, in the future, the history books are filled with stories of this Age of Heroes: Green Arrow, Black Canary, The Flash, Supergirl, Batman, Ghost Wolf, Superman, Dragon Claw, Wonder Woman, The Bad Guys. And yet no one... no one has ever heard of Tyrande Whisperwind." Godspeed said as he's about to finish her off.

Flash, the JL heroes, and the other Azeroth heroes arrived to see Tyrande's situation. Flash knocks the clone away as he tends Tyrande.

"Tyrande! Tyrande? Hey, stay with us okay?" Flash said as he tries to heal her wound.

"You're too... late." Tyrande said as they see more of her people are slaughtered by the speedsters.

Suddenly the Godspeed clones stopped and turned to face the hero speedsters in a threatening way.

"Flash!" Miko said in fear as the Godspeed clones get closer to them

"Okay everyone split up! We'll distract them so the others can deal with the criminals." Flash said.

Each of the speedsters split up into pairs as the clones chase after them.

"None of the Godspeed are after me! What about you guys?" Lo'gosh said through comms.

"They're chasing us!" Garble said as he and Miko continue run. Flash runs with Bart as Godspeed clones chase them. Piranha and XS run with the clones chasing after them.