You got a fetish for my love.

Warning this chapter contains mature scenes and is g!p if you don't like don't read.

Lisa wasn't sure of many things but she was sure of one thing Jennie Kim is an insufferable cunt her stupid smile, the way she smirked (Lisa also didn't like the way she looked other women up and down but she wouldn't admit that) she can't believe she agreed to even join Jisoo and her stupid friends she'd much rather be at home curled up on her couch with a good book but no she was surrounded by obnoxious sweaty people who had nothing better to do. She was broken out of her thoughts by Jennie

"Whoever caused that scowl is really going to get it" spoke Jennie teasingly smiling at Lisa she'd been purposely riling the brown haired girl up all night ever since their tension had hit new highs when Jisoo decided camping would be a good idea. Jennie and Lisa had shared a tent as it was cold so through out the night somehow Lisa mysteriously ended up in jennies sleeping bag Jennie knows Lisa did it purposely (Lisa denies all accusations of this ofc). Jennie remembers the sensation of Lisa's thick ass pressed up against her morning wood.

"Then be prepared to get it Kim" Lisa spoke her scowl deepening she knew this was their game they argued then, Jennie would reach boiling point and drag Lisa to the nearest bathroom and fuck the shit out of her she loved playing it.

Jennie smirked in response knowing their game was just starting "oh come on baby I've been nothing but nice to you" she ghosted her lips over Lisa's ear whispering to her grinning as Lisa's breath hitched.

"I wouldn't call eye fucking every girl in here being nice if you really wanna be nice leave me alone" she spoke trying to hide her heavy breathing from having Jennie so close.

Jennie cocked an eyebrow feigning a confused expression "jealous? Would you rather me stare at you all night princess?" She asked getting closer to Lisa until their bodies were flushed together on the couch.

Lisa gave Jennie an unamused look "why would I be jealous of them daddy?" She looked at Jennie seeing no one was looking she grabbed Jennie by her jaw her nails lightly scratching against her chin "I'm the only one you fuck" she whispered.

Jennies breath hitched hearing the term of endearment that Lisa used usually she screamed it out she froze momentarily remembering their surroundings "lili someone could see us" she whispered still making no effort to move Lisa's hands. Lisa knew just how much Jennie loved it when she acted like this.

Lisa's hand moved down jennies shirt lightly pressing over her abs god it made her horny she wanted to grind on them "come on daddy just give me what I want" she whispered in a sultry tone she knew Jennie was getting less rational as her horniness took over she liked the effect she had over Jennie but she loved it when Jennie slutted her out by ramming her cock into any one of her holes.

A low growl from Jennie was heard before she pulled Lisa onto her lap flipping up her skirt and moving her lacy panties aside she ran her slender fingers along Lisa's slit. Lisa not daring to make a sound afraid of getting caught but her pussy gushed at the thought of everyone in the room knowing Jennie was playing with her pussy right here. "You're a whore aren't you? Willing to let daddy fuck you right here"

Lisa whined lowly in response to Jennie "Please more daddy please" she begged it'd been so long since Jennie had touched her she was practically melting into Jennie.

Jennie tutted in response "after everything you've been doing baby you think I'm going to give you what you want?" She knew lisa was practically putty in her hands, she moved her fingers away giving Lisa a firm spank when she whines in protest "shut up slut" Lisa stayed quiet not daring to even move. Jennie held two fingers up to Lisa's mouth the Thai beauty immediately sucking on them swirling her tongue Jennie was going crazy with desire her cock ached in her pants "that's it you dirty whore make daddy's fingers nice and wet"
Lisa blushed but sucked more wanting to please Jennie. Jennie pulled them out pushing them straight into Lisa's tight hole covering her mouth with her other hand.

Lisa held back her moans whimpering "d-daddy more please" she pleaded her pleas fell on deaf ears as jennies made no attempt to move her fingers at all she started to get desperate trying to get any sort of move but the hand that curled around her waist was a clear warning for Lisa.

Jennie ignored the aching desire in her boxers it was fun to tease Lisa she loved watching her brown haired beauty get flushed when she has to continuously beg "no baby not yet be patient"

"Hmmm daddy please I'll be good I promise" lisa whined pouting softly leaning her head back to look into jennies eyes.

Jennies eyes flickered around the dark room luckily they'd sat where there was no led lights although the idea of everyone watching Lisa get fingered by her gave Jennie chills. Her eyes settled on the brown haired beauty her hand creeping up from her waist up her pretty plump lips she traced her thumb over them loving the lewd look Lisa gave her brown pupils were blown out her bangs frazzled she looked truly beautiful "beautiful" she mumbled keeping eye contact with her girl causing Lisa to instinctively to blush "oh come on princess you can't look me in the eye but you want my fingers hmm?"

Lisa shivered Jennies husky tone making her pussy gush more "d-daddy" she let out in a breathless moan not caring if anyone heard her all she wanted was Jennie to move her fingers.

Jennie smirked she loved seeing Lisa like this in her true form an absolute slut no matter how innocent she pretends to be Jennie has seen what's hiding underneath "I need you to say it baby" she whispered curling her fingers in Lisa.

Lisa bit her lip holding back moans it felt so so good her brain was in a haze all she could feel was jennies hands on her body she needed more "y-yes daddy I'm yours only yours please please" she pleaded.

Jennie responded by pumping her fingers fast claiming Lisa's mouth kissing her ferociously muffling her moans. Only she got the pleasure of hearing Lisa's pretty moans. She added a third finger watching Lisa's kisses get sloppier as she felt so full. Jennie reached up wrapping a hand around Lisa's throat squeezing at the sides still allowing her to breathe.

Lisa let out a strangled moan which was unheard over the loud music but Jennie could hear it clearly "m-more p-please" she mumbled fucking herself on jennies fingers.

"Yeah slut? You want daddy to fist you huh ruin your pretty pussy" Lisa nodded frantically needing jennies full fist to cum. Jennies smirk grew as she pushed her full fist into Lisa claiming her mouth.

This sent Lisa over the edge her body shook as she came all over jennies fingers moaning out "Fuckk! Nini!" She panted heavily slumping against Jennie clenching around her hand needing to keep it there.

Jennie placed a soft kiss to Lisa's neck "that's it baby cum for daddy" she allowed lisa to recover panting heavily against her shirt eyes half closed before she gently pulled her fist out licking it clean humming at Lisa's sweet taste. The younger watched desire clear in her eyes.
"Let's go home now lili I'll fuck you properly in a bed" she whispered kissing her swollen lips softly. Lisa simply nodded contentedly she needed more of Jennie.

Jennie carried pulled Lisa panties back up lifting her bridal style ignoring the look from jisoo as she carried her out of the club.

"Nini" Lisa mumbled Jennies attention turned to Lisa waiting for her to continue "love you" she whispered. Jennie smiled wondering how Lisa could go from riding her fist to cuddling into Jennie telling her she loves her she kissed Lisa's forehead placing her into the passengers seat "I love you too lili rest now" Lisa closed her eyes humming.

To be continued...

Hi guys this is my first smut so please be nice reading smut you wrote is so weird anyways hope you horny people love this might be a part 2 or not stay tuned to find out what happens in the bedroom ;) Thank you for reading pls vote and leave a comment I wanna know what you all think.