Bound to you.

Jennie rushed home not wanting to miss Ella's bedtime knowing Lisa would be royally pissed at her If she did.

The six month old really favoured Jennie over Lisa.

Jennie being madly in love with Lisa she obviously shared the same sentiment with Ella constantly wanting to be around her.

Lisa losing her job was the best thing that ever happened to Jennie as selfish as it was to even think.

Jennie had been enamoured with Ella ever since she laid eyes on her.

So when Lisa came over in the pouring rain telling her that her boss fired her and her landlord kicked her out.

She took one look at the chubby little black haired baby and immediately took them in.

Lisa of course settled in Jennie's bedroom having her build a crib for Ella next to the bed.

It was heaven and torture for Jennie sometimes knowing Lisa wasn't actually hers.

Still she was grateful for the opportunity to have either of them so close.

After all there wasn't a universe in which Jennie won Lisa over.

She laughed to herself mockingly at the thought that maybe one day Lisa would realise.

But as she stepped into her apartment she heard the sound of laughter.

Lisa's laughter and a man's laughter.

Jennie gritted her teeth bambam god she hated how Lisa seemed to be enamoured by him.

But she took a deep breath stepping into the kitchen.

Seeing the two sat at the breakfast bar on stools their arms touching.

Another piece of Jennie's heart shattered she couldn't do this much longer.

But she knew if she confessed she'd lose coming home to Ella everyday.

And she'd rather live in misery than do anything to hurt the beautiful raven haired baby.

"Hey guys" she flashed a fake smile walking over to a fussy Ella taking her out of her high chair.

Lisa sat up instantly seeing Jennie awaiting her kiss on the cheek.

But Jennie walked straight over to Ella instead.

Lisa deflated a little not going unnoticed by Bambam

"Hi princess oh no mommy's got you in your nasty high chair huh?" Jennie spoke holding Ella close.

Ella leaned against Jennie's chest calming down instantly from Jennie patting her back.

Lisa beamed at the sight "Hey nini she's been so fussy today I don't understand how you can calm her so quickly"

Bambam chuckled "Ella loves Jennie more than anyone lis she's just like you in high school and college too..." he trailed off realising they were both clearly denying their feelings.