Saturn

Jennie groaned rolling over to turn off her alarm "School time" she groaned

Lisa rolled over eyes half closed "booo!"

Jennie kissed her forehead "you got 10 minutes blondie"

Lisa grinned pulling her in for a chaste kiss "A whole ten minutes? Aren't you kind miss Kim"

Jennie grimaced "so not hot lis miss Kim sounds just ew" she remarked getting out of the bed.

Lisa ignored her snuggling back into the sheets.

Jennie hummed to herself running the shower as she washed her face and brushed her teeth wondering how the hell she ended up sharing a bed with the head cheerleader.

Well it all started when her longtime crush and best friend Jisoo started dating Lisa's best friend Rosè.

The two of them basically ignored everyone else.

Eventually Lisa and Jennie formed a friendship.

Then one drunken night one thing led to another and now here they were.

Lisa was aware of Jennie's feelings towards Jisoo but she didn't sweat it at all.

"Hey how come you're so deep in thought babe?" Came Lisa's sleepy voice breaking her from her thoughts

"Oh I was just thinking about our favourite couple we haven't seen them all summer" Jennie responded turning to face Lisa

Lisa shrugged "they were probably doing what we were doing although I don't think Rosè kisses as good as you"

Jennie smirked "right and I'm sure Jisoo isn't a screamer like you are"

Lisa rolled her eyes "you love it"

Jennie pecked her plump lips "of course I do I love everything about you" she hummed

Lisa blushed hiding her face in Jennie's neck "you're too much"

Jennie rubbed her back "hm maybe it is too early to be cheesy come on we'll be late and Mrs kang will lose it"

Lisa giggled "yeah I could go without her spitting on us today"

Jennie nodded "well get a move on girlie"

Lisa pecked her lips softly before turning around removing her clothes getting into the shower "join me?"

Jennie grinned "there's a gun in the safe shoot me if I ever say no to that" she responded stripping her own clothes quickly getting in behind Lisa.

Lisa giggled "you're insane love"

Jennie giggled with her "only for you" she hummed wrapping her arms around Lisa's waist.

Lisa grinned linking her arms around Jennie's neck "better be" she mumbled pulling her into a passionate kiss.

A few orgasms and forty five minutes later they were finally ready to go.