Birthday surprises

Jennie Kim is not your typical teenager well she's not really a teenager anymore becoming eighteen it was day to celebrate of course but things never seemed to go to plan for her instead her mother had disappeared she was almost alone again. Again because her sister had also left her father died while she was young but almost being alone meant ,there was always someone Jennie could rely on Lalisa manoban quite possibly the most foolish girl she'd ever met she is also an orphan set to take on her father's position in his company but it is not something she wanted really.

"Psst nini I heard your sister is coming home" Lisa's voice came from outside the door of Jennie's bedroom.

Jennie swung the door open not wanting to know how Lisa got in "she is she's probably going to stop us meeting you know this don't you?"

Lisa gave Jennie a cheeky smile "you'll meet me in the woods? Like always underneath the oak tree"

Jennie pulled Lisa into her bedroom "you know I will it's a shame really I've gotten quite used to your annoying presence"

Lisa hummed her hand reaching up cupping Jennie's cheek "hmm is that your weird way of saying you'll miss this? Because I definitely miss you already"

Jennie rested her hands on Lisa's waist "if that's how you want to take it how's your mission going Lili? Any luck?"

Lisa's expression soured "no talking to that woman is like talking to a brick wall my fate is set in stone nini all I can do is watch"

Jennie hummed reaching to tuck Lisa's black locks behind her ear "it's not I will find a solution for you believe it my love"

Lisa smiled up at Jennie the words bringing much needed comfort "close the door I want to kiss you" she whispered a rose tint covering her cheeks

"Why? Kiss me now" Jennie whispered back to her Lisa shook her head "you have lost your mind a maid could see us"

Jennie rolled her eyes pulling Lisa closer "let them look if they want to" she whispered crashing their lips together.

Their lips moved in sync both of them were on cloud nine of course nothing ever lasts "JENNIE!" Came Jisoo's loud voice causing Lisa to squeak and pull back "where are you? Come down here!"

Jennie sighed covering Lisa's mouth so that jisoo would not hear her "coming! Let me change!" She smiled at Lisa "I'll see you tonight lili go out the window go quick before someone sees you"

Lisa smiled "happy birthday nini" she whispered thrusting a paper into her hands placing a quick soft kiss to her lips "tonight by the tree"

Jennie beamed seeing the gift "thank you now go if Jisoo sees you" she savoured the kiss part of her not knowing when she'd get the chance to kiss Lisa again "tonight my love" she whispered kissing Lisa's hand as she left through the window.

Jennie sighed blowing a kiss to lisa as she left "JENNIE RUBY JA-" "Jesus keep your hair on im coming!" She yelled cutting Jisoo off she walked downstairs the steps slowly her sister being here was not good her mother being gone was a concern for her but for her sister it was just a an alleyway into forcing her into a training camp so she would join her in the mafia and so could sell the house.

"What on earth are you wearing?" Jisoo spoke staring her up and down "a refined young lady would never dress like this good god she hasn't taught you a thing has she?"

Jennie bit back the herd of insults she had for Jisoo's ridiculous outfit who looked good in a floral dress especially with shoulder pads she looked silly "mother has taught me everything I need to know" partly true she had Jennie read every book within the library