Speak now

Lisa was hiding behind a curtain peeking through into the wedding party.

Hoping it would fill up soon so she could slip in unnoticed.

You might be wondering what the hell is happening.

Well it's best if we begin from two weeks ago.

Two weeks ago Lisa had a massive argument with her girlfriend Jennie regarding her good friend Irene.

It ended in tears Lisa telling Jennie she has to marry Irene or they both would lose everything.

Jennie prepared to lose everything for Lisa.

Only Lisa couldn't accept it.

She could not accept for the life of her that someone would be that kind to her or even be willing to do that.

So she was what she always is which is selfish.

She told Jennie she would never marry someone as snobbish and rude.

She regretted it the moment she saw tears fill up in her Nini's eyes.

So when she heard about Jennie and Irene's flash wedding she knew she had to stop it.

So here she was hiding behind a curtain.

That's you all caught up let's begin telling the rest of the story.

Lisa peeked forward again seeing the hall was fuller than before.

Her eyes caught her nini standing there in a tight suit fully embroidered.

Looking as sharp as ever she felt her heart sting slightly but there was no going back.

She was going to live her Taylor swift moment.

She was going to speak now and everyone would have to listen.

She quickly sat down on one of the back rows when the god awful music started to play.

She watched as Irene began to walk down the aisle in a white floral gown.

She looked like Bambi on ice wobbling around in her heels.

Soon irene had reached Jennie who stood with a bored expression on her face struggling to give a smile.

Lisa's heart swelled nini's smile was reserved for her only her.

The duo stood hand in hand infront of the priest who began his long speech.

Lisa zoned out with nervous only catching the final part of his speech.

"If anyone has any reason why these two should not be joined in holy matrimony please speak now or forever hold you peace"

Lisa shot up "I object!" She screamed feeling all eyes on her.

But she only cared about one pair of soft brown chocolate eyes "I am in love with Jennie Kim and I will not let this lowlife cheating skank take my wife from me!"

Irene stared at Lisa in shock "How dare you! Grab her!" She yelled.

Jennie stepped forward "touch her and I will shoot!" She bellowed rushing down the aisle towards Lisa.

"Lili I was beginning to think you wouldn't show" she smirked cat eyes gleaming.

Lisa grinned "for you nini I would do just about anything okay?"

Jennie hugged her close "just about anything huh? All this and I still don't get I will do anything for you Jesus woman you are one tough cookie huh?"

Lisa leaned closer to Jennie breathing in her scent "yeah but I think you're amazing nini"

Jennie smiled her eyes shining with love "that's enough for me lili I will do the things you can't"

Lisa smiles "I know I'm really sorry about everything I just-"

"I know love don't even explain it I know" Jennie whispered.

The guests stared in shock

"I knew it!" Screamed Jisoo "I knew they were gonna make a comeback"

Irene sobbed into her hands "y-you can't do this!"

Jennie rolled her eyes "oh but I can and I will I'm sorry folks no wedding today maybe in six months" she winked "let's go love"

Lisa blushed holding her arm "Sorry about this" she spoke

As the police rushed in handcuffing Irene "youre under arrest for fraud"

Irene sobbed more "no no you have got this all wrong!"

Jennie raised an eyebrow "okayyy let's get in that car because that was amazing I love you so much"

Lisa smiled kissing her passionately "I love you too"

Jennie grinned leading her to the sports car waiting.

The car sped off into the distance as Irene was being put into the back of a cop car.

"Motherfucker didn't pay the bar tab" jisoo cursed.

Rosè giggled leaning over "it's Jennie what did you expect?"

And that's a wrap folks sorry about the short chapter count it as a valentines present sorry for going awol on you all but thank you for the love and support comment what I should do next part 2 or something else?? Pls vote and comment!
Until we meet again peace out.