Bets; on or off?

Jennie stomped around campus angrily once again Lisa had blown her off for her girlfriend all the hurt and sadness was turning into anger as much as she loved Lisa she was starting to resent her no one had ever hurt her this much she groaned angrily kicking her locker not feeling the pain "woah manoban still ditching you huh?" A cocky voice spoke oh god no not now "Jisoo I'm really not in the fucking mood for your shit right now"

Jisoo smirked at her from her spot on the floor holding up a single cigarette for her knowing that she wouldn't say no to it this was their routine now smoking by their lockers as the girls they loved went on dates walking around as if the two of them didn't even exist.

Jennie took the cigarette taking a seat next to the black haired girl putting the cigarette between her lips Jisoo lit it for her neither of them speaking a word to each other even in such close proximity "so where have chaelisa eloped to this time?" Jennie questioned as she exhaled the smoke feeling herself starting to calm down.

Jisoo laughed a little before leaning back against the locker "fuck knows I watched them gush over each other for 20 minutes at lunch thanks for that by the way I haven't seen them since we were supposed to go for dinner that new pasta restaurant" Jennie scoffed "they're probably in Rosé's car fucking as they always do"

Jisoo exhaled "we shouldn't wait for them I mean what is the point they're so In love they've forgotten about us why should we spare them a thought babe we were living and breathing without them before right? We can do it again I believe in us" Jennie exhaled leaning on Jisoo's shoulder "cheesy as fuck but you're right" Jisoo glanced at Jennie "I could go for some cheese right now"

Jennie gave her a look studying her "you smoked without me didn't you! How very dare you Kim jisoo we had an agreement" Jisoo raised an eyebrow "it jumped off a bridge along with my heart watching them make heart eyes at each other  all of lunchtime" Jennie giggled "good god that's really pathetic chu I mean it" Jisoo nodded giggling with her "I know I'm just lame ass loser with no friends now"

Jennie shook her head "you are the Kim jisoo you can't ever be lame ass loser and I'm your friend chu we're in this mess together" Jisoo smiled leaning closer to Jennie "We're all in this together" she sang out not missing the gummy smile that broke out onto Jennie's face "we are baby we are" came Jennie's response

"Since when am I your baby?" Jisoo questioned "since you practically sit in my lap every time we sit together chu" Jisoo hummed accepting the answer moving closer to Jennie "we should get going" she mumbled enjoying the feeling of Jennie's hand running through her hair "five more minutes chu we need this before we go deal with the couple of the year"

Jisoo smirked at Jennie "Is that sarcasm I hear? I really am a bad influence on you" Jennie continued to massage Jisoo's scalp find it calming "The best bad influence ever" she whispered Jisoo chuckled lowly "we really have to go if we get caught by Mrs im again she will call our parents I'm in no mood to deal with my mothers constant questions about why chaeyoung didn't recognise my feelings"

Jennie hissed "you had that talk again? Mine didn't bother asking too busy working" she whispered the last part sadness sinking in again Jisoo noticed leaning her head into Jennie's shoulder placing her own hand over Jennie's "Don't waste your thoughts on that babe my eomma asks more about you than me" Jennie smiled at Jisoo her words bringing comfort "thank you baby we should get going you're on your last warning I can't have you suspended again that week without you  was hell" she groaned remembering it.

Jisoo beamed at her feeling the appreciation Jennie had for her "five more minutes please you smell really good" she mumbled taking her sweet strawberry and coconut scent Jennie nodded leaning her head on top of Jisoos which rested on her shoulder intertwining their hands this was their routine ever since the people they loved so deeply had started to ignore them they both tried to be everything the other needed they stayed like that with their eyes closed relaxing before they had to put on their facades again.