Sweet surprises

Jennie rushed after the angry Thai woman "honey please" she exclaimed trying to ignore all the looks from the locals Korea's biggest business tycoon was chasing after her girlfriend in the streets of Thailand only Lisa didn't care at all she was just so adamant on fleeing the situation "Lili" she sighed watching Lisa slowing down knowing her heels were uncomfortable "can we stop?" She asked not missing the way the Thai woman slowed down a little "please my love? I'll do anything?"

Lisa stopped in front of a bench waiting patiently Jennie paused for a split second wondering what the hell was happening Lisa never listened to her when she was upset it was like talking to a brick wall "Jennie" Lisa hissed snapping her out of it she immediately put her jacket down "sorry love" Lisa gave her a look as they sat down Jennie wrapping her arm around Lisa protectively seeing the people gathered around them watching them like they were aliens Lisa glared at them moving away from Jennie's arm "hon" Jennie whispered

Lisa gave Jennie a pointed look silencing any argument Jennie even had this woman frustrated her beyond explanation yet she loved Lisa so fearlessly "I want an explanation Jennie why on earth would you spring this on me? I mean why? Do you just hate me?" Lisa rambled angrily which of course caused everyone around them to gape not knowing such anger could be expressed so beautifully "hey stop staring" Jennie growled at the crowd not wanting Lisa to be affected only this fuelled Lisa even more "You're not even listening? Oh my god Jennie? Why do you always act like this?" Jennie's face dropped her anger towards the crowd dissipating instantly.

The coupled stared at each other Lisa with admiration in her eyes and Jennie with nothing but love and fear for Lisa it was okay if you fear your partners reaction it means you really care about them it was clear to every single person standing here how perfect they were for each other it warmed people's hearts even people who thought young love was foolish.
The silence was broken by a small cheer their eyes snapped to the source.

A Child cute as a button clutching a single blue rose "Aunty Aunty Aunty gift pretty Aunty she's a true beauty" Jennie froze emotions running completely wild a smile broke out on her face making everyone freeze

"OMG SHE IS GORGEOUS!" A few voices rang out Lisa instantly stood up Jennie clutching at her waist smiling softly "SHE IS MINE THANK YOU!" Lisa hollered losing herself in jealousy Jennie was amazing and only hers she wanted Jennie all to herself mistakes and all.

"I AM HERS I WILL PROVE IT SHE IS MY WIFE" Jennie hollered a smile spreading across her face making Lisa freeze no one has ever made her feel like this before she's so perfect because Jennie is the kind of lover to join you in your madness than ever go elsewhere Lisa knew that because she had let Jennie in and she had embraced every flaw and made her home.

"I love her!" Lisa found herself hollering Jennie froze her cheeks heating up at the revelation she knew she loved Lisa too yet she knew she was too starstruck to explain that "YOU DO?!" Jennie exclaimed throwing her hands in the air the crowd bursting into laughter Lisa saw nobody but Jennie in that moment she reached upwards intertwining their hands never breaking eye contact with Jennie "I do" she whispered

The silence was heavy Lisa gnawing away at her bottom lip Jennie's eyes trained on Lisa's bottom lip a detail only on lookers could marvel at and Lisa wondering if she was good enough for the Jennie Kim but Jennie surprised her she jumped up out let out the most pure form of joy "I HOPE MY MOTHER IS WATCHING I AM GETTING MARRIED TODAY" she exclaimed shocking everyone around them but weirdly Lisa was so happy she laughed "oh nini" Lisa whispered their faces inches apart ready to seal their eternal love journey with this one kiss, the kiss they'll tell their grandchildren about "I can't possibly love anyone more than you Lalisa Kim" Jennie uttered sealing the gap their hearts soaring as their lips tangled sealing their everlasting love and happiness.

"Your mother was watching ruby" Ms Kim moved emerged from the crowd tears pooling her eyes understanding why her daughter was so smitten with Lisa. The two girls broke apart looking as red as tomatoes but gentle smiles gracing both their faces but Jennie saw the look in her mothers eyes that taunting look she lost control "Don't you dare mother" she spoke firmly "what are you talking about rub-"

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT DONT STARE AT ME AS IF LOVING LISA IS SO LUDICROUS SHE IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME I WILL SPEND EVERY SINGLE DIME I HAVE PROVING IT" Jennie panted tears running down her cheeks her chest heaving as she spit out words so beautiful a blind person could see the love and care dripping from the words.

"Are you done? Ruby the reason I came here was because I heard about my daughter running after her girlfriend like a headless chicken and it reminded me of the day your father chased me down and asked me to marry him" she sniffed "I want to give you my blessing my darling your father would be so immensely proud of you"

Jennie choked out sobs spluttering in joy unable to form words for the very moment she has wished for every single day since she first laid eyes on her beautiful girlfriend "Oh stop spluttering like a baby come here take this ring propose to the girl she'll never forgive you and neither will I if you don't" Ms Kim expressed her true feelings with a smile that reached her eyes Jennie felt joy just from witnessing it.

Instinctively Jennie reached forward sharing a brief hug with her mother before setting her gaze on the love of her life "baby love" she began wiping fresh tears from her face hands shaking in nervousness Lisa let out silent tears seeing her parents stood among the crowd also "do you remember our first date? You told me you're so baby love coded I gawked at you so confused by it" she held Lisa's hands dropping down onto one knee "I was terrified by it but after getting to see the real you I am so blown away by your absolutely beauty inside and out lili you make my world turn okay? You are all I will ever need I swear so please will you make me the happiest and the richest person alive because money isn't what makes me rich it's your immense love and support so please do me the honour of marrying me?"

Tears dripped down Lisa's face completely floored by Jennie's speech she did not understand how Jennie could love her so much but she was so blessed to have met her Jennie
"YES YES YOU BIG MANDU IDIOT I WILL MARRY YOU!"

Cheers erupted on the street the crowd in awe of the beautiful love these two young women demonstrated to each other Jennie shakily placed the ring on Lisa's hand standing up and claiming her now fiancées mouth in a searing kiss.

After that they had the wedding of the century the worlds most beautiful wedding for everyone who got the pleasure of attending it but of course there is always a fault....

Thanks for reading guys! I actually got this idea from a jungkook and sohee edit please show my story some love I literally wrote this within three hours so but stay tuned to find out what the fault was at the wedding or should I say disaster of the century...