Trigger Warning

If your reading this fuck you in the worst possible way.
I'm just kidding I got you there tho. So we are one year and a few months post-overdose how. How is that going? Not like anyone asked but I'll tell you. I'm ok the verge of a very very back relapse I might have thought I was gonna have one before but that was just pre-show. The real show hasn't started yet. Anxiety got me locked up in a room. Barracaded by my own thoughts. Fun huh, I know I get that a lot not the funny the part the dying on the inside part. Oh well we can't ways get what we want when we do want. I'm in the same minority of my own space created in my head of the only existent reality of what I think I actually am concious of rn. Is it great maybe I lose track of time, emerse hours of myself into whatever it maybe of my interest which I lack there might I say of so maybe anything that can keep my attention might I say. Look at me ranting her right. What am I even talking about now. All of a sudden I don't remember what I was saying oh well come back again soon. I'll be here more quite frequently. I mean, I barely go outside so I might as well explore the other world of the internet and see where my internet connection takes me.
Tiamat.

(P.s. I am not editing this nor will I do so for any further post. So feel free to autocorrect mentally. I'm doing you a favour of helping out with your Grammer.)