Moonlight Before Dawn

Description:

Jungkook was a gifted child by Moon Goddess. He always lived with a small tribal pack in a dense forest, until one day when he came to know the beta woman he used to call his mother was not his real mother and his parents, who were the king and queen of their nation, were brutally killed by the current king Kim Taejoo.

Jungkook entered the palace in disguise to kill Taejoo's whole family. When a series of circumstances brought him and the young prince Taehyung closer, it became harder for him to stick with his revenge mission.

But how long could he keep up the enigma and hide his true identity?

Top: GGuk

Bottom: Tae

Author:sanaxbip

My Review: I totally loved this story so much. Well my favorite Taekook genre in Werewolf and Royal AU and interestingly this contains both. 

The storyline is too good and the events, the drama is worth reading. I really love cute kookie who pretended to be an asshole and sweet anjelic tae in this one. All their interaction and romantic moments are just too good. 

This does contain smut, angst, a little fluff, violence.  Please check the story, it is worth reading 

Negative Points: The only negative point that I can think of is memorable first kiss missing. I really love epic first kiss scenes which I missed in this one. 

My Rating: 9.5/10

Please give your ratings too if you have read the story.