Obsession

Description: "Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being

Description: "Hell and Heaven", a place which is not so pleasurable for every human being. Some people just love this place, some hates, some fears and some also worship it.

It's a heaven for some and hell for some. No one really come here with any ambition. But those who come here, go back either with satisfaction or..........destruction!

But a Mafia never thought he'll find here his "Obsession"!

Top: GGuk

Bottom: Tae

Status: Completed

Author: Princiyasultana

My Review: Obsession is one of those stories that has too many things going on and each and every section is entertaining. The story revolves around mafia and a certain pleasure house and it only gets interesting as you read because there are some deep rooted things of the past that unveils themselves. I absolutely loved the characters and the writing style. It has a twist and a very satisfying ending indeed. I totally loved the powerful character of Tae in this one.

This story does contain violence, smut and non-con sex attempt. Do read the story. It is really good. 

Negative Points: Nothing negative to add. 

Rating: 9.0/10

Please rate if you have read this as well.