Through Games & Sorrow

Description: Where Taehyung is a young lawyer, who always strives to prove his worth, and Jeongguk is a college kid, who doesn't know nor cares about laws and boundaries

Their paths will cross when Jeongguk runs out of luck, but nothing can stop him from having fun, even with a twenty-six-year-old lawyer.

*It contains a lot of sexual content. If you're uncomfortable with that don't read. 

Top: GGuk

Bottom: Tae

Status: Completed

Author: 

My Review: Well this fic is about a young, brilliant, successful yet internally broken lawyer Taehyung and college student Jungguk. This is the first time I have read this kinda fic and it was just outstandingly written. I really liked how both characters evolved in their client and lawyer relationship which itself was kinda forbidden and it still happened and how it happened. I totally love drama and it had a lot of it. There was also too much sexual content as mentioned by the author in the description too but I have to say all those scenes were interesting to read too. SMUT was not just there becoz of the sake of it but it was actually a part of the story and to show the development between the  2 leads. I absolutely loved all the side characters who were there to support these 2. 

This story actually related to its title too much. The story actually moves through games and sorrow as both the factors were intertwined in the story throughout. I laughed and cried too much reading this. I absolutely loved the ending and the final court scene was just outstanding. So do check it out.

Negative Points: I cannot think of any negative points. 

Rating: 9.0/10

Please rate if you have read this as well.