No One But You

Description:Kang Kim Taehyung was the crowned omega of the Blue Moon pack, the Alpha died without mating Taehyung so the omega was left alone to rule the pack, until the crowned omega found his actually destined mate who was a literal eleven year old alpha kid while Taehyung was soon going to be twenty.

That eleven year old soon became the only reason Taehyung woke up everyday.

Top: GGuk

Bottom: Tae

Status: Completed

Author: aariawrites

My Review: Well Aaria is one of my favorite authors for sure. Her writing style is just so good and I especially like the topics that the author chooses. This story also contain a lot of age gap and that too the omega is 9 years older than his alpha. So I have to say this dynamics is so new and was too interesting to read. I totally loved it. 

I absolutely loved Tae and JK's character in this. Taehyung was sooooo strong as the queen and absolutely loved him and have respect for his character. Well JK was quite adorable alpha and their love story was absolutely one hell of a ride. It does contain smut, angst, fluff, violence. Please do check out the amazing story. 

Some of the warnings that are given by the author are,

Warnings

•Age gap (9 years)

•Boyxboy

•Smut

•Bad language

•Mature themes

•Mature scenes

•Angst

•Cross-dressing

Negative Points: This was quite a long story. I wish the story was a bit compact. It had a happy ending but it could have been better.  

Rating: 9/10

Please rate if you have read this as well.