Kiss My Wounds

Description:

Description:

The rule goes like this- "In a war, the pack alpha that lost must offer their first born to the winning pack."

Top: GGuk

Bottom: Tae

Author: rhodori

My Review: Even though the description does not mention much but it is basically the main theme of the story where the omega boy is forcefully taken from his pack to the rival winning pack and how he caught the eyes of the future pack alpha. The story is the bittersweet experience that the omega has in the other pack and the the subsequent occurrences. I truly truly loved this story as it kinda has the storyline of an Omegaverse and arranged marriage. The story is soooo well-written and some of the scenes are just too sweet to handle but there are also sequences that will bring tears. The story and the feelings development between the 2 main characters are simply outstanding and an ideal love story. I absolutely loved all the side characters and their involvement. 

I would say this is a short, sweet and very entertaining story one would absolutely love. This does contain fluff, smut, violence, attempted rape. 

Negative Points: No negative points that I can think of.

My Rating: 9/10

Please give your ratings too if you have read the story.