Stuck With Him

Description: BOOK I of the 'With Him' series

Jeon Jeongguk and Kim Taehyung are in that typical sworn enmity, in which a brassy, yet quite grumpy boy, is continually vexed by a handsome faced moron. In other words, they practically could never have a proper conversation.

Yet, when an uncalled disaster in the middle of the seas, forces them to live together in a remote island of Maldives, with only each other to rely on, Taehyung faces unbelievable conclusions and shocking revelations, which might change his opinion of Jeongguk forever.

Top: Gguk

Bottom: Tae

Author: 

My Review: I seriously think that this author is one of the most underrated taekook authors out there. Her books are just masterpieces and it deserves a lot more reads than that. After Smudged Temptation this book was quite a sweet and at the same time bitter treat. I have to applause for the first half that is full of cracks and puns and comedy that will make you laugh like crazy along with some cute flirty situations. But the second half is absolutely a tear jerker and angsty which will make you frustrated at the misunderstandings. I literally wailed at some scenes and those are beautifully written. Both characters will frustrate you as they both have their positives and negatives but you will fall in love with them too. The ending is just beautiful and satisfactory as it shouyld have ended. 

The story contains the cute fluff, hot smut, abandoned island scenario, cheating (Not between taekook of course). It is mentioned that it is book 1 of With Him series but this book is complete. The other book has some other theme and scenario. Both are not related so you can definitely read this first. 

Negative Points: The only negative point that I could think of was not being satisfied of how the story of the villain ended. I was hoping for some bigger punshment for him but he did not get what he deserved. That is the only thing which was unsatisfactory for me. 

My Rating: 9.0/10

Please give your ratings too if you have read the story.