The Red Strings of Fate

Description: In however circumstances, places or times two people meet, if they are tied together by a red string of fate then they are destined to be together, are destined lovers

Description: In however circumstances, places or times two people meet, if they are tied together by a red string of fate then they are destined to be together, are destined lovers. No matter what.

Mafia boss Jeon Jeongguk and club dancer Kim Taehyung meet in the most unusual moments, deprived of love and affection, twisted by the cruelties of the world---hidden behind the fake facades.

Together they overcome everything but the path of love has never been easy. It's filled with thorns.

Top: Gguk

Bottom: Tae

Author: NimraSajjad

My Review: She is obviously one of my most favorite authors and all her books are really good. This one was not an exception as well. This was a mafia fic with loads of action, drama, and twists and turns and romance of course. This book was combination of all the things that are required in a good book. The book was entertaining throughout and I loved every bit of it. The climax or the twist in the middle was good and it provided the story with the needed drama. I absolutely love mafia kook who is weak for sassy tae. 

This book does contain violence, mature langugage and content, smut and fluff. 

Negative Points: There was a character death (Not Taekook) that made me really upset and I wish that didn't happen. Apart from that the book was perfect. 

My Rating: 9.0/10

Please give your ratings too if you have read the story.