I Surrender

Description: Jeon Jeongguk feels high when he's on his motorbike

Description: Jeon Jeongguk feels high when he's on his motorbike. The satisfaction that he gets when he's rushing in the lane with a speed of light is unexplainable. The rush of a 'win' is unexplainable.

He loves the stinging sensation of needles when he's being tattooed and he loves to create the beautiful patterns on others too.

He's certain that this is what he loves and he certainly didn't expect to lose his senses over a goddamn boy---Kim Taehyung!

but that goddamn boy risks it all for him first. 

Top: Gguk

Bottom: Tae

Author: @NimraSajjad

My Review: Well another story from my one of the favorite authors. I really loved this story as well and I felt this was a bit different from her other stories. Here the dynamics of the 2 characters were too good. Both the characters of Tae and Kook was too strong and competitive in a way which I really liked. The sequences, the elements and how their story developed would draw you towards the story. It does have a happy ending but that was not achieved so smoothly. There were too many roadblocks and it would definitely leave you nervous on how the things will work out in the end. 

The story does contain a lot of angst, little fluff, smut of course, violence etc. I would definitely recommend you to read this. 

My Rating: 9.0/10

Please give your ratings too if you have read the story.