Drown in the Colors of You

Summary:

Summary:

Passion for art and love has always been in Artist Jungkook's blood, who on a fine day discovers his passion for this cute guy Taehyung, walking into the art school and freely into his heart without any warning.

They both happen to love art and colors, something which brings them closer until they are completely drowned in each other's colors and are capsized in the sea of romance.

But society has something else planned for them.

Jungkook after being discovered as an artist and with his growing popularity, realizes how he didn't get them for granted but had to pay a big price for all he got as fame and this happens when circumstances bring his lover apart from him, taking his inspiration, passion and all the colors away from his life and leaving him on the surface of nowhere and everything black and white.

His life once was no less than an art museum, a gallery full of colors of romance and love but now they are left to be tarnished with no inspiration to touch.

The artist faces his first death after losing his passion for art and love all together.

Will he be able to find his passion again?

Status: Completed

Author: Dippy08

Top: GGuk

Bottom: Tae

My review: I absolutely loved this story and it is an emotional roller coaster ride. It is a complete novel where you will get fluff, angst, drama, smut and pure romance. It's first half will show the budding romance between the artist and his prodigy and then the storm that will blow their lives and their relationship and how they find each other again. I loved the development of each character and how things fall in their places. This story is a tear jerker and i cried a lot but it will also give a satisfying ending. The climax when everything clears out was sooo well-written. 

Negative Points: There are no negative points. This is a complete story but just a bit long with 100 chapters. So it will feel like a full length novel. 

My Rating: 9/10

Please also rate if you have read this.