Chapter 1: My Friends Are Crazy

This story is gonna to be pretty crazy, The entire book. Please don't ask my sanity, it doesn't exist. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The warm aura of the small cafe. Surprisingly less busy than other days. Sun slowly falling down in the orangish pink skyline. Sleep fills my body. The light ring of a shiny gold bell filled the air. Head perked up. A chocolate brown haired boy with foggy clear bee wings attached to his back. His short legs walked over.

"Hey Tubbo," I welcomed my best friend.

"Hello, Ranboo is scared by a puddle," Tubbo instantly got distracted.

I nodded to my friend, "Sounds like him."

As I said that, Ranboo ran in. His tail whips side to side. Small black, fluffy cat ears pinned to his head. Some of his shoes were darker from water.

"How was getting over the puddle?" I asked, laughing.

"Shut up!" Ranboo yelled at me.

Tubbo was on the floor, wheezing.

"What do you hybrids want?" I asked.

Ranboo's cat ears shot up from hiding in his half ghost white and shadow black hair. Tubbo's laughter slowed down.

"Our usuals," Ranboo smiled.

I nodded and headed to the back. I started up the cold, rusty coffee maker to make Tubbo a vanilla frappe. Opening up a dark, spruce cupboard to grab the candy canes and Hot Chocolate mix. Letting the water boil on the shiny silver and obsidian black stove. Pouring the packet of Hot Chocolate in a cosmic latte colored mug. Grabbing a sharp, silver blade to shred the candy cane. The sound of dripping liquid into a mug filled the room, letting me know that the coffee is being made.

"Hurry up!" I hear Tubbo yowl.

I roll my eyes.

"Let him take his time," Ranboo snapped.

I continued to make the drinks. Adding vanilla syrup to the vanilla frappe. Finishing the Hot Chocolate with the shredded peppermint candy canes. Making the drinks fancy, I walk back to my friends.

I hand the drinks over, "Here are your drinks idiots."

They quickly take their drinks. I start to work on cleaning the cafe to leave. So after a while, my friends finished their drinks and I finished cleaning up.

"Finally, let's go," Tubbo complained.

"You choose to come here," I glared at my friend.

"Get lost," Tubbo snapped.

So walking down the street, Tubbo and I were friendly fighting, Ranboo trying to dodge puddles from erliers rain storm. Scent of rain filled my nose, Ranboo making small hisses at any water, and Tubbo trying to physically fight me.

"Tubbo, leave Tommy be," Ranboo said.

Tubbo tried to trip me, "No."

Tubbo tripped me so I face planted into the ground. I was able to protect my face but it still hurt.

"Why Tubbo?" Ranboo helped me up.

"Tommy deserved it," Tubbo growled.

"Let's just get home," I sigh, tail drifting down.

"Ya, sure wolf," Tubbo mocks.

I leep at my friend, Ranboo trying to stop me. So Ranboo tried and succeeded to lift me off of Tubbo. A normal day for me and my friends. Fighting echother, Ranboo trying to stop us, normal I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Chapter is added! About 500 words.