Chapter 13: I'm safe?

Binx flew down. I smiled seeing him. I looked over my back to see Compass sneaking up. Hannah saw where I was looking and looked there. She shrieked.

"What in the world are these?" I heard Nightmare, Dream, shout.

Compass' tail knocked Hannah and Puffy to the ground. His tail tip cut the vines. I kicked the vines off. Hannah and Puffy got up. I ran to the middle of where they were fighting. Crystal dove down with Eri close behind her. A huge smile was on my face. I looked to my left to see Nuclear glaring at me. The familiar blue eyes with the familiar glare, Tubbo. Mystery walked over to Tubbo. Mystery must have been Ranboo.

Crystal stood above me. I looked up at her, smiling. Eri was fighting some people. The dark cloudy sky signaled it was gonna rain. That will help Crystal a lot. Compass flew around, above my head. I smiled at him. Binx was fighting some others. In my peripheral vision, Casino/Quackity held a sword up high, aiming it for Crystal. Crystal noticed him running to us. She stopped him by freezing him. Fear filled Quackity's eyes. Slime, who was obviously Charlie, ran to try to help his friend. I needed Flora!

"Crystal, go get Flora," I say to the ice dragon above me.

She nodded and flew off. Wilbur ran to me but I got pulled by SapNap who was Ember.

"Give him back," Wilbur used his siren power on SapNap.

SapNap tried to fight off the command but failed. I was let go of. Fundy somehow snuck past the police and ran to me. A pair of headphones over his ears. Foolish chased Fundy. Fundy grabbed me before Wilbur could. He brought me far away from Wilbur and SapNap. Foolish looked over to his mom, Puffy.

"How did you get stuck in this mess?" Fundy asked.

"I'm friends with all of them," I whispered to Fundy.

I saw Warden in the corner of my eye. Fran was right by his side. I really liked talking with Sam. I wanted to run to him but the others might think I'm choosing sides. Which, I'm not. Why did I get dragged into this?

Crystal flew back down. Flora was running under her. I got out of the hug and bent down to lift her up. Fran's tail started wagging. I fall back into Fundy. He held me close to protect me.

"Let him go!" SapNap yelled.

"Why can't you guys leave him alone?" Fundy yelled.

Everyone went quiet. I shivered in fright. My dragons surrounded me and Fundy. Crystal made a thin layer of ice on the ground. Anyone who would walk to us, will slip. I felt safe in Fundy' arms.