Chapter 14: A stab in the Chest

3D, real name Jack, and SapNap melted the ice with their fire powers. Compass slithered behind them. Hannah trapped Crystal and Compass in vines, pinning them to the ground. Phil flew up with his black crow wings. Eri and Binx followed him. Fran grabbed Flora out of my hand to keep her protected. She ran away from the fight. Sam tried to grab Fran and Flora. SapNap grabbed me from Fundy. I let him. Fundy was taken away by Techno.

"Don't hurt him!" I shout.

Techno looks at me. Fundy seems happy that I care for him. Dream came to grab me but Wilbur pushed him away. I was terrified. I might as well die. No one will let me die, especially Tubbo, Ranboo, and Wilbur. The three different teams were fighting each other for me! Why me? I'm not good at life. Wilbur punches SapNap in the face and grabs me from him. Dream tries to jump at Wilbur. Wilbur moves me away from Dream. Blade lets go of Fundy, lifts up his sword, and runs at Dream. Dream used some green manipulating strings and stopped Techno from hurting him. I hated those green strings.

"Please stop fighting guys," I whimper.

No one hears what I say. They keep fighting. My friends want to keep me safe to the point where they will fight for me. I just want to be home!

Wilbur drags me away from some others. I wanted to cry. Hannah ran over and made vines pull Wilbur away from me. My dragons were trying to escape but couldn't.

"Leave my dragons alone," I growl.

A portal summons in front of us. Alternet ran out. I knew it was Karl.

"Everyone stop!" The hero yelled.

"Why would we?" Puffy asked.

"Something bad will happen if you guys don't stop!" Karl was trying to stop everyone.

"What will happen? Earth explodes," Wilbur jokes.

Karl looked to the ground, "Just stop!"

I silently pleaded Karl to make them stop. I was terrified. SapNap was running to me and Wilbur. I moved away from Wilbur. Wilbur pulled out his sword.

"Stay away from him," Wilbur glares at SapNap.

I then felt a sharp pain in my back and my chest. I looked down. The tip of a sword was out of my chest. Warm blood dripped down my back and stomach. I felt arms save me from falling. I heard several wings fly away.

"Why did you do this!" SapNap yelled at Wilbur.

Black dots covered my vision.

"Toms!" Tubbo yelled.

I felt a pair of arms pull me away from SapNap. I felt myself get laid down, head in Tubbo's lap. Ranboo was by his side.

"It's okay Tommy. Someone get help!" Ranboo yells.

I tried to close my eyes but Tubbo tapped my face. I open my eyes, looking up at Tubbo. His gas mask to keep his identity was off. He was crying. Cold tears fell onto my face. Ranboo had his mask off as well. I felt a cold nose touch my leg. Fran, Flora, and Sam must have gotten back. I slowly lifted my hand up to pet Fran. Flora met up at my neck. She rubbed her body against my neck, purring sadly.

"Please get help," Ranboo cried.

"999 has been called!" Phil yelled.

I was crying in pain. Tubbo was trying to calm me down. Ranboo ran his fingers through my hair. Different people and the two pets. More black dots filled my vision. I was going to die.

"I-i don't think I'll make it," It was so hard to speak.

"Don't say that Toms. You'll live," SapNap cries out.

I shake my head. I could feel blood pilling around. The blade wasn't even pullin' out of me and I was still losing lots of blood. I started losing consciousness.

"Stay awake Toms," Ranboo begs.

I want to beg for life but I can't. The Grim Reaper steals my soul. I close my eyes for the last time ever. Pain being the last thing I felt. At least I died around my friends, even if one accidently killed me.