Chapter 5: Making New Friends

Yay, another chapter! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Foolish is at work! I was working in the back as Foolish worked in the front. It was a simple day but then Wilbur and someone else came in. Wilbur's friend had bubblegum pink, brown eyes that are super close to red, and royalty like outfit. I spied on them.

Foolish called to me. "Tommy, someone wants you!"

I walked over to Foolish, Wilbur, and random person. Wilbur seemed to perk up seeing me.

"Hey Tommy!" Wilbur waved.

"Hi Wilbur," I smiled.

"What happened when I was gone?" Foolish asked.

"Not much," I spoke.

"Okay, I will head to the back." Foolish slowly left, making sure I was okay.

"So who's this?" I asked, looking at a random person.

"My brother, Techno," Wilbur looked at Techno.

Techno was reading a book. The book was red with some gold, gold chinese dragon, and the word "The Art of War".

"Okay, what do you two want?" I asked, pulling out a small journal.

"I'll have a peppermint Hot Chocolate," Wilbur smiled.

"London Fog," Techno simply said.

I nodded and slid the journal to Foolish.

"So, is that your work mate?" Wilbur asked.

"Yep, he's Foolish," I said.

I talked with Wilbur until the drinks were done. Techno came into our conversation every once in a while. Foolish then brought in the drinks for my new friends.

"Here you guys go." Foolish handed them the drinks.

"Thanks guys, see you later Tommy," Wilbur waved bye.

"Bye," Techno said in his monotone voice.

I continued working for a while until a group of people came in. They seemed different.

"Hello," The one with clout goggles said.

"Hi," I waved.

"Ello! I'm SapNap," 'SapNap' said.

"SapNap, stop telling people your name." The brown haired, greyed eyed boy glared at SapNap.

"It's okay Dream," The boy with clout glasses said.

"Shut up George," Dream huffed.

"Just order," I growled.

"I'll have a coffee, 2 sugar and 3 pumps of vanilla creamer," George smiled.

"Coffee, black," Dream looked annoyed.

"Anything hot, burning," SapNap said.

I nodded, writing it down and giving it to Foolish. Dream and George were fighting as SapNap looked at me.

"So what's your name?" SapNap asked.

"Tommy," I say.

"Nice," SapNap smils.

"Stop talking with a random person," Dream snapped at SapNap.

SapNap seemed to back down.

"It's fine," I shrug.

SapNap perks up. A small flame lights in his hand. I continue talking with SapNap. George joins in our conversation. Dream seems mad. After a while, Foolish brings the drinks.

"Thanks guys. Let's go boys." Dream whispered the last part but I heard.like he had enough of me. Foolish came in with the drinks.

"Here are your drinks," Foolish said, fersly.

"Thanks, let's go guys." Dream whispered to his

friends but I heard.

"Bye Tommy!" SapNap joyfully waved.

"Bye," George smiled at me.

After my two new friends and the idiot left, with their drinks, my shift was almost over. I took over in the back again. I was simply hanging out, making the drinks people wanted when the door opened. I looked over to the back door. A fluffy, half brown and half white haired lady came in.

"Puffy! Hey!" I waved to my boss.

"Hey Toms," Puffy smiled.

Puffy walked over to me and ruffled my strawberry blonde hair. I grabbed her hand and glared at her. She let out a small laugh.

"See you still haven't changed," Puffy gleefully said.

"I saw you two days ago! Why would I change?" I asked, laughing.

"I don't know kid, don't know," Puffy laughed.

I heard Foolish call to me. I sighed and slowly walked to the small purple journal.

"Don't worry Toms, I'll finish your shift." Puffy was my savior.

"Thank you my lord," I smile.

Puffy laughed as she grabbed the journal and looked at the order. I collected all my stuff.

"Bye Foolish! Bye Puffy!" I shouted.

I ran out the door and down the street. My blonde tail wagged with glee. I can finally see my friends after my long shift. The apartment building came into view. I ran faster to see my friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long chapter is here!