Chapter 8: Cat at a Cafe

Puffy allowed me to bring Flora to the cafe. I brought some of Flora’s stuff. Puffy fell in love with the young bengal kitten. When Foolish came in, Flora ran to him.

“Uh, why is there a cat here?” Foolish asked, looking at Puffy.

“Tommy brought her here,” Puffy smiled at the kitten.

“Wasn’t she the stray at the park?” Foolish asked, chasing his view to me.

“Yep but she fell in love with me. I had to bring her home,” I lift Flora up.

Foolish spread out his arm to pet Flora. Flora leapt onto his arm and climbed to his shoulder. I laughed and Puffy giggled. Foolish panicked.

“It’s fine Foolish, Flora does that,” I laugh.

Foolish seemed to calm down and reach his hand up to pet the small kitten on his shoulder. Flora let out a purr.

I went to the front to start working. My first customers of the day was a demon and a dude with diamonds sticking out of his skin.

“Hello, what would you like?” I said my normal lines.

“Umm, I’ll have an iced green tea,” The demon said, smiling.

I wrote that order down, “Anything else?”

“One chocolate muffin, one banana muffin, and a black coffee,” The diamond boy said.

“Name for the order?” I looked at the order.

“Bad,” The demon replied.

I wrote the name down and slid the journal to Foolish. I went back to the counter.

“You remind us of a friend of one of our friends,” Diamond boy spoke up.

“Ya, I think Tubbo said his name is Tommy,” Bad said.

“Yep, that's me! And I do know Tubbo, he hates my new kitten,” I say.

“New kitten? He said you guys have no pets,” Diamond boy was confused.

“Got her two days ago,” I smile.

As I was talking about Flora, she came over. She hops onto the counter, meowing.

“Awww,” Bad awes.

“That Flora, my new kitten,” I smile.

“Can Skeppy and I pet her?” Bad asked.

“Sure,” I say.

Bad and Skeppy pet Flora with glee. She has a weird magic where people fall in love with her, but it doesn’t work on Ranboo and Tubbo. Foolish comes over with their order.

“Here you two go,” Foolish hands it to them.

“Thanks Foolish. Is Puffy here?” Skeppy asks.

“Yep, one sec,” Foolish leaves to get Puffy.

Puffy, Bad, and Skeppy go to a both to talk. I continue my job.