Chapter 6: How many friends will I have?

Chapter 6 out of 18! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was hanging out in the nearby park. A small striped bengal kitten let me pet her. A small shout called to me. I looked up to see SapNap running over. He had three other boys running behind him. I lifted the kitten up with one hand and waved to SapNap with my other hand.

"Tommy!" SapNap shouted.

"Hey SapNap," I smiled.

"Hello, I'm Ant," The cat hybrid waved.

"I'm Karl and this is Quackity," Supposedly Karl said.

"Hola," Quackity spoke in Spanish. 

"Who's this little kitten," Ant asked.

"A stray I found," I pet the kitten. 

"Keep her, bengals are rare," Ant pet the kitten.

"Got it big man," I laugh.

"She needs a name," exclaimed SapNap.

Karl and Quackity seemed to be questioning my energy.

"She needs a good name," Karl softly spoke.

"Agreed mate," I smiled.

We walked around the town, saying different names for the kitten. Karl and Quackity quickly joined into the conversation. Several names were blurted out, like Abby, Daisy, Hallie, Ollie, and much more. We were chilling in a pet friendly cafe. Laughing about many different things, having funny conversations. 

Karl came up with a good name, "What about Flora?"

"That's a good name!" SapNap exclaimed.

"Love it!" Quackity agreed.

"Perfect cat name," Ant smiled.

"Her name is now Flora," I laugh.

Flora was the kitten's new name. Mid way through lunch, SapNap got a call. He quickly left to answer it. Soon he came back and had to leave. Quackity, Ant, and Karl left with him. SapNap gave me some cash to pay for the meal. So I paid and left with Flora. I walked back to the park because I loved the park. I slipped my hoodie back on sense I took it off at the cafe. I sat on the prickly grass. Flora played around in the grass. I stuffed my hands into my pockets. Something was in them. I took out at least $300 dollars. A small note was in the cash.

'Here's some money to get stuff for Flora. I'm pretty rich so I will pay for the vet bills. Please contact me whenever you need more money. My phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. 
                -Ant'

I folded the paper again and slid it into my pocket with the cash. I would definitely have to call Ant sometime. Some screams were heard throughout the park. Three other people were here. A girl with short pink hair, kinda like Techno's hair, another female with wavy brown hair, and a person who I can't tell their gender. They seemed older than me but my other friends were older than me. I draw my attention to Flora. 

"Hello," Someone said.

I look up to see the person with pink hair. "Hi."

"I'm Niki," Niki smiled.

"Tommy," I smile back.

"Those are my friends, Hannah and Eret," Niki waves to her friends.

"Hello!" Eret yells at us.

I grab Flora and stand up. I put my hand out for a hand shake. Niki accepts the hand shake. 

"Who's this little kitten?" Niki asks.

"Her name is Flora. Some friends helped me name her," I tell Niki.

"That's cute," Niki smiles.

I nod as Hannah and Eret run over to us. 

"Hi," Hannah waves.

"Hello you two," I wave back.

"So your..," Eret drifts off in his speech.

"Tommy," I say.

"Hello Tommy, pronouns?" Eret asks.

I was surprised he asked about pronouns, "He/It, yours?"

"Thanks for asking, He/She/They," Eret smiles.

I looked at the other two as if asking about their pronouns. Nikta seemed to understand.

"She/Her," Niki nodded her head.

Hannah now seemed to understand, "She/Her as well."

I hung out with my new friends, I guess. They are my friends. God, how many friends will I have? 
I hung out with them at the park until sunset. We all left, sharing goodbyes. I ran home but Flora seemed to notice something. Another scale but different. It was black with a little specle of white. I picked it up. It looked like obsidian. I slid it into my jeans' pocket. I continued my walk home with Flora walking by my side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bengals are my favorite cat breed and as well tuxedo or as I like to call them, Oreo cats. About 720 word!