Chapter 4: Late Night Dreams

Chapter 4 out of 18! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Tommy, you need sleep," My roommate/best friend, Tubbo, said.

"I don't need sleep," I growl.

"Go to sleep, Tom!" Ranboo called from the other room.

"Sleep is for the weak!" I yell.

Tubbo grabbed the collar of my shirt and dragged me to our shared room. He tossed me on my bed. 

"Sleep," Tubbo glared at me.

I shyly nodded. Tubbo left our room to let me sleep. I laid down on the old, squeaky mattress. Lifting the ratted blanket up to my shoulders. I let myself drift to sleep.

I woke up, the feeling of wind blowing on my face. Up high in the bright blue sky. My hands pressed against a whole bunch of shiny snow white and pale blue scales. A soft huff left the creature. The creature suddenly dived down into fluffy white and light grey clouds. The sweet scent of rain filled the air around me. A moisture feeling touched my skin. I shivered by the cool feeling of the icy scales and little dew drops hanging on my skin. A small "Wow" left my lips. The creature let out a small roar. I laughed at it. The creature turned its head to look at me. Teal eyes looked into my blue. A dragon! Opal and sapphire crystals were waved in her scales.

"I.. wow," I smiled at her.

She looked back to the clouds. I enjoyed flying. The wind blowing in my hair, making my ears fly back. I closed my eyes, listening close to the wind blowing in my ears. Everything was amazing. I couldn't tell if it was a dream or real life. Then something or someone shook me.

"Wake up Tom! You have work," Ranboo shook me awake.

I slowly opened my eyes to see the cat hybrid in my face. I let out a growl.

"Out of my face Ran," I huffed. 

"Tom! Tommy! Get up bro," Ranboo said, leaving the room. 

I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes. I checked my pocket. The scale was still there. It was a dream but the scale looked like the dragon I named Crystal. Time to start the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 5 will come soon!