Chapter 9: So, am I adopted?

I somehow got Wilbur's number. He texted me if we wanted to meet up. I was gonna meet his father, Phil. I gathered some of Flora's stuff because I didn't trust Tubbo and Ranboo alone with her. I yelled bye to my friends and left. I ran down the steps. Wilbur was gonna pick me up in his car.

I left the building. Wilbur stood outside a black SUV. Flora ran to him. I chased my child.

"Oh, hey Tom," Wilbur ruffles my hair.

"Hi Wilbur," I smile.

"Flora!" Wilbur picks Flora.

"Happier to see the cat than me," I laugh.

We get in the car. Flora sat on my lap.

"Where are we heading?" I ask.

"Demons Dinner," Wilbur says.

Wilbur turns up the music. We shout the lyrics of songs. Flora, at times, meowed to the lyrics the best she can. So after a while, we got to dinner.

"Here we are! Techno and my dad, Phil, are here." Wilbur gets out of the car.

I hop out with Flora.

"Is this place pet friendly?" I ask.

"Yep, Bad loves animals," Wilbur opens the door for me.

We get inside and look around for Phil and Techno. Wilbur spots them and leads Flora and I over. We sat down at the table. Phil and Techno on the same side.

"Hello Tommy, my boys talked a lot about you," Phil smiles.

"Hi," I shyly say.

"You brought Flora," Techno noticed me.

"Yes," I lifted Flora up.

Phil pated the small kitten. Flora purred. After a little bit, a waitress came over.

"Hello guys, what would you like?" She asked.

I looked up to see Hannah.

"Hey Hannah!" I waved.

"Hello Tommy, Flora," Hannah smiled.

We all ordered what to eat. Hannah wrote them down and left. We talked about random stuff. In a very short amount of time, I felt as if I'm part of the family. Hannah came back with our food and drinks. We all said thanks. Hannah left us to eat.

After a while, we finished our food. Phil paid for us. I said my goodbyes and left.
I ran down the street. I headed to the park with Flora. I sat down on a bench. Something hit my head. I looked at what hit my head. A red and blue swirl frisbee.

"Oops, sorry!" A cyborg yelled.

"Jack!" A familiar voice yelled.

I sat up and looked in the direction. The cyborg was running my derection. Niki was further, looking disappointed. I lifted Flora up, holding her close. I held out the frisbee. 'Jack' took the flying disc.

"Thanks wolf person," He laughed.

"Jack, stop harassing Tommy," Niki runs over.

"So you know him, Niki," Jack smiles.

"Yes, don't do anything to him," Niki glares at Jack.

"Fine, I won't. Lame," Jack sighs.

"Welp, I better get home. Nice seeing you again Niki," I smile.

"See you Tommy," Niki smiles back.

I leave Niki and Jack. I ran down the sidewalk. Something foggy catches my eye. I picked it up. A dark gray scale with a weird ghost fog flies off of it. I slip it into my pocket to add to the other two. I continue my run with Flora.