Chapter 2: It's a Sociopath

Chapter 2 is here! I'm excited to finish this book on here and for English. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another boring day at ‘Hybrid Cafe’. Cleaning up messes, making orders, and getting yelled at by Karens. Why did Foolish have to be with Puffy? I need help! 

Finally, I was able to take a break because no one was in here but me. Making myself a London Fog, the door chime rang. I sighed knowing that I had to help someone. 

I walked over to the counter. A tall brunette walsted on in. A simple explanation to say what he looks like, stupid. 

“Hello, what do you need?” I angrily ask.

“Oh woah, rude. I will have a Masala Chai, black coffee, and a Milk oolong,” This random idiot said.

“Okay idiot,” I walk into the back.

I start up the coffee maker, get three mugs, and take a sip of my London Fog. I had to make three drinks during my break. I needed help. Finishing the drinks I bring them to the counter.

“Here you go,” I hand him the drinks. 

“Thanks, I’m Wilbur,” Wilbur says.

“Tommy,” I simply say.

Wilbur and I chat for a while. He seems cool. I learned that Wilbur had a brother. Wilbur was gonna bring his brother, Theo, tomorrow.

“Welp, I’ll see you tomorrow Tommy.” Wilbur picked up his drinks.

“Bye Wilbur,” I say.

Wilbur opened the door, letting the bell ring. I looked up to the white and silver clock. The clock read, ‘8:54’.

“Oh wow, my shift is gonna end,” I said, surprised.

I gathered all the cleaning supplies and started cleaning. Mopping the floor, dusting shelves, whipping down the counters, all bouring. So when the clock struck 9:10, everything was done. I put all the supplies in the closet, gathered myself, and closed the shop. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry It's short. I will have some longer chapters soon. About 320 words.