Chapter 10: Meeting New Dragons

I face plant into my bed. Flora leapt up onto my bed. I flip over and let Flora curled into my side. My eyes feel heavy after a long day. I let out a yawn. I drift off into a deep slumber.

I open my ocean blue eyes to see a giant field. Sorts of flowers spread around. I hear a small huff behind me. I turn around. Crystal was standing there with two other dragons. This time I could fully see Crystal, she had a piece of opal on a necklace. One dragon behind her was like the obsidian scale I found. Navy blue eyes and dark gray horns. He had a compass attached to a necklace. The last dragon was like the newest scale I found. A weird fog flew behind her. Her colors were different sorts of grays and black. She had a small silver ghost attached to a chain around her ghostly neck.

"Wow," I was amazed.

Crystal walked up to me and nudged my arm. I pet the giant dragon before me. The other two, I dubbed Compass and Eri, trotted to me. I fell in love with the, my dragons.

"Hello Crystal, Hi Compass, Hi Eri," I smiled.

Eri let out a small huff, letting ghostly fog fly around. Compass did a small jump. Crystal blew snow into the air. I laughed at my dragons. I hung out with them for a couple of hours. I felt myself drift back into consciousness.

I opened my eyes to see Tubbo right in front of me.

"Finally, you're awake," Tubbo laughed.

"What?" I yawn.

"Get up! Puffy said something happened to the cafe, so you don't have work today!" Tubbo exclaimed.

"Okay, thanks for letting me know," I sleepily replied.

Tubbo nodded and left our room, Flora following him. I let out a small giggle. Seeing a nine-inch kitten following a 5'6 bee hybrid. I get up and grab a new outfit for the day. I quickly get changed and leave the room.

I walk out seeing Tubbo trying to reason with Flora and Ranboo watching the news. Something about the villains, Warden, Mira, 3D, Casino, and Slime fighting against the heroes, Sleepwalker, Floof, and Alternate while the vigilantes, Forest, Monarch, Halo, and Ore are stopping crimes.

"Flora, I fed you! What do you want?" Tubbo cried out.

"Attention, that's what she wants," I tell him.

He glares at me but willingly pets Flora. She purrs at his touch. I can see love in his eyes. See, Flora has the magic.

"Hey, what do you guys prefer, Villains, heroes, or Vigilantes?" Ranboo asks.

"Vigilantes, they do all the heroes' work,'' Tubbo says in less than a second.

"None, I don't really care," I say.

"What about you Ori?" I ask.

"I have to agree with Tubbo," He says, keeping his eyes on the TV.

I nod. I get some breakfast and plan my day out. Flora roams around the apartment. She finds her way to Ranboo. Ranboo is unsure but allows her to cuddle next to him. I decided to go out for a walk. I washed my plate and got ready.

"Okay boys, I'm heading out," I don't wait for an answer.

I run down the stairs, letting my tail wag. I was excited for a walk. I walked down the street.

After a while, I ran into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry," He said.

"Sorry," I apologize.

Somehow, we started talking. We walked down the street. I found out his name is Ponk. I enjoyed walking with him. But then he had to go. I headed back home.

Mid way through the walk, I step on something. I looked and it was a small bone. I picked it up. It had a scale texture. I slid it into my shoe and went back home to sleep for the rest of the day.