8

He gasps as I pull into my single apartment complex. "Do you have your own place too?"

I nod. "I do, that's why I transferred schools."

"Woah." He says, "that's so cool, I wish I lived in my own place."

"It's not that great." I say parking the car. We get out of the vehicle. "It gets lonely."

He opens the back door and grabs the bags. "I should move in with you then— I can cook and clean."

"If you pay rent you can have the couch."

He giggles. "I am out then. I have no money, I spent it all on albums."

I sigh, shaking my head. "That's unfortunate then. I guess you aren't moving in any time soon."

He just giggled as we walk to my apartment. I unlock the door, opening it for him first. I flick on the lights when he enters. "Make yourself at home."

He giggles as he places the plastic bags on the counter. "This place is nice." He does a full turn, looking all around my apartment. It makes me nervous, considering he is the first person to come.

He turns his attention back to the bags. "So." He says. "Where should we hang these?"

He starts to pull out all the decorations he bought, shocking me. "These are for my place?" I raise a brow. "I thought these were for you."

He giggles. "No silly, I already have a lot of decorations. You said you haven't experienced halloween, so I am going to make this one the best. Now, as I asked before, where should I hang these?"

I just stare at him and smile. He's so amazing, he is like an angel sent from heaven, just for me. I like how he is trying to get to to experience these things.

I point to the wall, which was open with windows. "Why don't you hang those there?"

He nods. "Good idea, see you're a natural."

He takes the cob webs and hangs them over the windows. I don't know why or how, but a wave of something hits me when I see the decorations. I am already eager to hand up more, to buy more if anything.

We continue to hang up decorations, as well as placing them all around the house. When we are done, we sit on the couch and admire our work. Or, I admire everything, he is blabbing about what we should be for Halloween.

"I've never done a costume before." I say.

He groans. "Jeez. Then I better think of something good."

He takes a minute to think, but when he has an idea his eyes light up. "What if we be something fun and kiddy, like Micky and Donald?"

I furrow my brows. "Who are Mick and Donald?"

His mouth drops open. "You don't know.. did you not watch the cartoons?!"

I shake my head. "I never watched a lot of cartoons."

I start to play with my sweater cuff out of impulse, feeling a little uncomfortable. I don't want to admit I have never actually watched a cartoon, I feel that would make me seem weird and he would like me anymore.

He looks at my hand, then takes it in his. This stops me from anxiously fiddling. "Hey, it's okay." He says. "Everyone was different. It's not a big deal."

I like his reassurance. I nod to what he says, feeling a lot more comfortable now. He smiled at me, still holding my hand. He has a glint in his eye, I find it cute.

"Well," he says, breaking eye contact. "What do you think we should be?"

I shrug. "I don't really know. I'm sorry."

He looks back at me, waving it off. "Don't be sorry. What if we just wait and see, something will come to us."

I nod. "You're right."

He smiles, before stretching and letting go of my hand. He lets out a moan when he is doing so, which I like the sound of. I swear that isn't creepy. It's just a pretty sound— or whatever.

"Well." He says. "I think I need to head home."

I frown. "Really? Already?"

He nods. "We can hang out tomorrow though."

"You sure you can stay longer? You're parents probably won't mind." I say.

"Minho, they haven't heard from me in hours. Plus it's getting dark, I think I need to head home."

I sigh. "You're right."

"Can you drive me?"

I look at him in disbelief, furrowing my brows. "You think I wasn't gonna? No way am I letting you walk out alone this late." I scoff.

He giggles. "I guess you are right. But you just admitted it's late.. proving my point I need to go home."

"Just get to the car." I say, getting up.

He does the same, gathering his things. I grab my keys and we head out the front door, walking to my car. I like the sky right now, I find it pretty with all the starts. I admire the sky for a bit, which pushes Jisung to do the same.

I sigh. "I really had a good day today, thank you."

He giggles. "Does the mood make you sentimental or something? Why are you suddenly like this.."

I shrug. "I dunno."

"Lets get going." He says, nudging my arm.

We both get into the car, and I start to head to his house. I already have the address and everything to get me there memorized, considering how much we have been hanging out lately.

I pull into his driveway, feeling a wave of sadness hit up both as we now realize he actually has to go. He looks over to me from the passenger side, no longer having a glint in his eye.

"Goodnight i guess."

I chuckle. "You guess?"

He sighs, "I don't wanna go."

"Just go, you're making this difficult." I say, nudging him out the car.

"I am?!" He says, unbuckling his seatbelt. "You were just begging me to stay."

"I was not!" I defend as he gets out of the car.

"Yeah whatever." He says. He stands there, then gives me a smile. "Goodnight min. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Night Jisung." I say, smiling back.

He closes the car door, running inside his house. He waves to me before he enters, making me giggle as I pull out of his driveway.