19

Past
———

This is probably going to be the best day of my life.

Jisung, being the planner he is, has told me he planned the absolute best date for us today. He found out I have never really been on one, and have never been anywhere fun to be honest.

I jam to the radio as I drive to his house. He lives in a pretty nice neighborhood, not gonna lie. I pull into the driveway of his house, texting him that I am here. I also got a new phone, Jisung bought me it for my birthday.

He comes out of the house with a smile, a bag in his hand. He opens the car door, giving me a kiss on the cheek as he enters the car.

"What's that for?" I motion my head to the bag.

He looks at it after he is done buckling his seat belt, then back to me. "Our date, you'll see."

I made a face as I start to drive out of his neighborhood, and he giggles. "It's not a bag thing, don't worry."

"I'll try not too" I reply.

The car ride is filled with little conversations about how our weekends are going, and how Jisung had to go to church this morning. It's a Sunday afternoon, so that is understandable. I've personally never been to church, considering my father was the devil himself.

"It's going to be on you left here." He points.

"Alright." I say, turning into the parking lot. I talk a look at the sign as I am kinda a slot, my mouth dropping. "An arcade?" I ask.

He nods. "I thought you'd like it."

I smile, parking. "I've always wanted to go to one these, I used to hear about them through my moms county club friends."

He giggles. "Really?"

I nod as I unbuckle my seat belt. "Let's go." I say, getting out of the driver side.

He smiles at me, unbuckling his and out of the as well. We walk to the building, more of me pulling him along. I am really eager to get inside, I've always heard about arcades.

My childhood wasn't so lonely and depressing to the point I don't know what these things are, the depressing part is just that I have never been to one. My mother and father thought there were better things to do.

I open the door, holding it open for Jisung. We both enter, and I am immediately in awe. There are two sections, one half has a bar and kitchen, the other has the arcade games.

Jisung leads us up to the check in, buying us a card with loads of credits in it. He pays for us with his card, then takes the other card from the lady. He turns back to me, handing me the card.

I smile at him, then look at the card. "Can we go your now?"

He giggles. "You call the shots, babe."

I look over at the games, then back to him. I take his hand as I start to walk into the dimly lit area. "What do we even play first?" I ask him.

He hums as he takes a look around. "How about we play basketball?"

I nod and follow him over to the machines. There are four of them, however one is out of order, according to the sign on it. I take the card and pay for two of them, getting ready to totally show off my basket hall skills. I used to play a lot in the driveway when my parents weren't home.

The game starts and we both immediately start to shoot into the baskets, and I am already winning. I giggle as I see his frustration face mixed with his focusing face, he really is adorable.

The game stops, and I take a quick check at both of our points. Upon seeing them, I immediately start to jump and cheer.

"Woohoo!" I say, jumping up and down like an excited kid. "I still got it."

"You only won by thirteen points." He whines.

I giggle at him sulking, finally settling down. "You did good, Jisung." I say, going closer to him and giving him a quick kiss. I hold his hands as I do so, making him blush.

"Whatever, let's play the racing game now." He says, pulling me across the room to the two machines.

I pay for them, and we both get onto the bikes. The race is close the whole way, us both being just one place apart form each other. When we reach the finish line, I placed second.

I gasp as I sit there, my mouth open.

He looks over at me, laughing and pointing. "Haha, you lost."

I look at his screen. "Shut up, you got third."

He scoffs. "Second is worst. Imagine not getting first, you have to really be bad. Third is understandable." He shrugs.

"Yeah whatever pretty boy, let's go." I pull him off of the bike, bring him over to another game.

This goes on for hours. Us bickering about winning and losing, us then reassuring each other we did good, us pulling the other to another game. I had an absolute blast.

By the time we get out of there, the sun is almost setting. We step out of the arcade, with a big teddy bear in Jisung's arms. We had won tons of credit, and Jisung wanted the big bear the first minute he saw it.

He gasps, pulling me across the parking lot. "We have to hurry."

"Why? What's going on?" I ask as we reach the car, both of us getting in.

"You'll see, just drive" he says, throwing the bear in the backseat. He buckles it into a seatbelt, making me chuckle as I start to drive.

I follow his directions, which lead us to a big building. I am confused as he rushes me out of the car, heading towards the building.

"This place closes at midnight, and I just wanted to come here before then so we have plenty of time." He explains and we enter the doors.

The building already looks to fancy for me, so I give him a look. "What even is this place?"

"It's a club." He says. "My parents heard about it from church and decided to join, its basically like a country club."

I nod and hum as he leads me out to the gardens. I immediately am in awe at the scenery, my eyes widening. The back yard of the club has multiple pools, beautiful lit with fairy lights. The landscape is also beautiful, over all it's like a dream back yard.

"Woah," I say in awe. "This place is-"

I look over to Jisung, who is stripping down. "What are you doing?" I ask, utterly confused.

He looks at me and smiles. "You can swim right?"