34

TW: this chapter will contain a very sensitive topic, so please don't read if that affects you.
Stay safe and remember there is always someone there to help.

Past
———

Thursday 9:37 PM

I'm pulling up now, please just wait for me
delivered

I put my phone in my back pocket and park my car on the street. I quickly hop out of the car, grabbing the plastic bag I have in my passenger seat. I speed walk up the path, and ring the doorbell.

The door opens, revealing my puffy eyed boyfriend. I frown and immediately pull him into a hug, letting him sob into my shirt.

"Hey—" I hold his head up with my hands, wiping his tears with my thumbs. "It's okay, you did your best."

He sobs more, his arms hiding by his sides. I enter the home and close the door, sipping off my shoes. "Lets get you cleaned up, yeah?" I say, looking at his face sincerely.

He nods slowly, and i guide him up the stairs. He stumbles a bit, leaning against the wall for support. I hold him my his waist, not daring to touch his arms.

When we reach the top of the stairs, I take him to the bathroom in his bedroom. I carefully lift the sobbing boy up on the counter, and place the plastic bag next to him.

"Let me see.." I say.

He slowly lifts up his arms, and i can clearly see the stains already. He pulls his sleeve up, and I take in a deep breath at the sight. I look away and pull out the ointments I brought for wounds.

I slowly and carefully start to clean his arms up, not forgetting to let out little 'you did your best' and 'it's gonna be okay, don't worry' 's as I did so. When I finish bandaging his arms, I pull him off of the counter and press my lips to his forehead.

"It will be okay, I promise." I say.

He leans his head onto my chest, and I wrap my arms around him. He keeps his arms close to his chest, so they are now sandwiched between us.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry." He says with a broken voice.

I shake my head. "Don't say that, you have no need to apologize. I know how hard this is for you."

He stays silent, but he snuggled closer to my body. I take a few deep breaths, and just let him stay close to me. I know he needs that more than absolutely anything right now.

"Are you hungry?" I suddenly ask him.

He looks up at me, and I look down to him. He slowly nods his head. "I have leftovers in the fridge.." he says. "—my parents aren't home for another week, so that's all I have."

I frown at that. "Let me make you something then, that's not enough for you."

He nods his head and pulls away, holding my hand as he starts to leave the bathroom. I can tell he is hurting, you can see it in his expression —and hear it from the way he winces.

We both walk down the stairs, heading to the kitchen. I hate the way that he is so weak to the point that I have to hold him as he goes down—or else he will fall down the steps. I wish i could help, but there isn't much I can do at this point.

He takes a seat on the bar stools, and i go behind the island. "What would you like?"

He lifts his legs up, now sitting in a criss-cross position. "Make that one thing you made when we spent the night at yours the first time." He says.

I force a smile. I notice how his words are slurring, and it makes me worried. "Okay, I'll do it quickly. You go rest on the couch."

He shakes his head. "I want to be with you. I'm fine I'm not tired." He says.

I stand up with the pot in my hand. "Okay Jisung."

I quickly make what he asked for, as he watched me. He don't say much—and I could see his eyes dropping as he watched. After about twenty minutes, I finally was finished.

I placed the plate in front of him, along with a glass of water —and he thanked me with a weak smile. I smiled at him, then sat down on the stool next to him. I watch as he slowly eats, and after a few minutes it's almost as if he is forcing himself too.

I don't like the sight, so I put a hand on his thigh. "You don't have to eat it all, just what you can." I say.

He nods at me. "Can I save it for tomorrow, I'm a bit tired. I'm sorry for making you—"

I shush him. "You don't have to be sorry. It's okay." I say. I pull him into a hug, just wanting to feel him close again.

"Let's go lay down." He mumbles into my shirt.

I nod my head. "Okay, do you need help up the stairs?" I ask.

He shakes his head and pulls away from me. "I'm fine, I'll make it." He says.

I nod and take his hand, even if he said he didn't want help. We both walk over the stairs, starting to slowly climb up then. We reach the top floor and enter his room, I lay down first— then he lays himself down on top of me.

He cuddles into me and I kiss him on the forehead. "I love you." I tell him.

He raises his head. "I love you too, please forgive me."

I shake my head. "I always will, you can't help it. I know how hard it is, and I'll always be here if you need help. I know you try not too and that's why I always will help when you do."

He lets out a little smile, then lays his head back. I can see the tears falling down his cheeks, but I'd rather not say anything about that.

"How about tomorrow, we go on a date?" I ask. "Like the old times—and since it's our last couple days of the break."

"I'd like that." He says with a broken voice.

"Just get some sleep, we will go first thing when you wake up tomorrow morning." I say, kissing his forehead. "I love you, goodnight."

"Goodnight Minho." He says.

*

I'm sorry if this chapter doesn't make sense:(
I just needed something to fill, you guys aren't ready at all.