thirty eight

Everyone was gathered outside as they gathered around the cast list that was posted on one of the bulletin boards

"Wait! You're Anna?" Soul heard as she approached her and Gina with Carlos and Ricky beside her.

"Yes, I am!" Gina said, excitedly.

Cast List

ANNA - GINA

ELSA- KOURTNEY

KRISTOFF - RICKY

HANS - JET

SVEN - EJ

OLAF - SOUL

YOUNG ANNA- EMMY

YOUNG ELSA - ALEX

KING AGNARR - ZANDER

ENSEMBLE- ASHLYN, CARLOS,
JASON, BAILEY, JARRED, LAUREN,
WILL, MACKENSIE, CRASH, ARIELLE,
ALYSSA

"So that makes us sisters!" Kourtney said, turning to the girl, causing them to let out a high pitch scream, causing everyone to cover their ears as Soul smiled at her friends.

"Wow. I didn't know your voices could reach that register." Ricky said.

"Plug your ears, I'm about to join them." Carlos said, making his way to the front. "I can't believe I'm playing... No one."

"Hey, the ensemble is a very important part of the show." Soul said, making her way up behind the boy with Ricky as she placed a hand on the boy's shoulder as Ricky scanned the board.

"Looks like we'll be seeing alot of each other at rehearsal's love." Zander said, leaning against the side of the board, smiling down at the girl. "Or should I say Olaf."

"Congrats, Soul." Ricky said, causing the girl to quickly look over at the board. "And I'm Kristoff. That's.."

"A person." Carlos told him. "Congratulations on being an actual character, Ricky. What? First Lumiere and now ensemble. Was I destined to do the behind the scenes stuff for eternity?"

"Make way." Ashlyn excitedly said, pushing her way through. "Make way for... the ensemble?"

"Welcome to the club." Carlos said, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"I mean, hey, the ensemble." Ashlyn said, sounding more enthusiastic as she turned around to face the group. "You can't do a show without the ensemble. There are no small parts, only small actors, right?"