five

"Mom, I promise I'll get to it once I get home

"Mom, I promise I'll get to it once I get home." Soul said, speaking into her phone as she made her towards the bunker.

"Well you know how Jeff gets when you don't listen to him." Mom's voice was heard through the phone as the sound of movement was in the background."He isn't very happy Souline"

"Mom, I understand that," Soul said, letting out a sigh as she opened the door of the bunker to see everyone except Miss. Jenn, already there, realizing she was already late. "Mom I can't talk right now, I'm already late to rehearsal."

"You know what useless little girl! When you get home we'll finish this!" Jeff's loud voice booming through the phone before, quickly hanging up before Soul had the chance to even say anything.

Soul looked around the bunker to make sure that no one was paying attention, seeing that the only one who was looking her way was EJ Caswell. He gave a small smile as she returned the gesture before putting her bag down as she went to join Gina in stretching.

"Okay people." Carlos calls and catches everyone's attention. "Let's take it from three counts of eight, right before Troy and Gabriella's entrance for the bows."

Everyone got up and moved out of the way as the dancers took their positions as Soul was standing next to Ashlyn as Gina went to talk to EJ.

"A five, six, seven," Carlos called, causing everyone on the floor to begin dancing and you could tell Ricky was struggling with the dance.

"I'm sorry," Ricky says, causing Seb to stop playing and everyone stopped dancing, turning to look at Ricky, Nini and Carlos.

"What is he doing?" Nini asked turning to Carlos, instead of talking to Ricky.

"Why are you talking to him?" Ricky asks Nini. "I'm right here."

"'Cause you're not here." Nini interjects, still not looking towards him. "Not for the right reasons."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Ricky asks, turning his full attention towards her.

"What I said Ricky." Nini said, finally turning towards him. "You hate musicals. You're only doing this so we're in each other's grills."

"Back to the dance, please!" Carlos said, stepping in between the two, trying to lead them back to their starting position.

"Now you're rubbing some weird cologne on your neck." Nini adds, ignoring Carlos as she walks away.

"Hey, you love Throb!" Ricky says, following her as Carlos walks away from the pair.

"And wasting everybody's time by making fun of something that the rest of us take seriously!" Nini says, ignoring Ricky's comment as well.

"Okay, that's five! On a break, people!" Carlos announces, turning to the rest of the cast. "Everybody Out! Get Out!"

Soul quickly made her way out of the bunker and went straight outside, taking a seat on one of the benches that sat in front of the school, pulling out her phone.